C H A N Y E O L

He's angry you could see the veins pulsing in his temple, his brows are furrowed and you lick your lips at mere sight you have. You are arguing for almost half an hour you just like it when you see him like this.

Baby pleaseI'm sorry okay?   You say

He doesn't utter any word but instantly slam you against the wall towering you with his frame  and whispers on your ear.

Then show me, how  sorry you are you little slut  he's voice was deep and husky and it's already enough to shoot some vibrations to you're heated core. He nipped at you're earlobe gently. You could feel Chanyeol's dick hardening in his sweatpants and with that he picked you up and kissed you aggressively he roughly throw you into the sofa and he pull of every clothing that is separating the both of you. He pushed you and opened your legs in a one swift move he looks up at you and he smirked. Sometimes the thing that you hated the most when your having sex with Chanyeol when he is going to be a big fvcking tease.

Chanyeol dip his tongue into you're dripping core pushing it in and out trading you slowly that wet muscle never failed to make you feel high  and he has to hold your legs to prevent from moving because of the intensity wave of pleasure.

Curses and a string of moans left out from you're mouth after you cum. Soon he lift you up and set you in the coffee table with your legs open your legs are  open and your wet cunt was being gazed by his intense graze as he  seated in the sofa and speaks.

Touch your self baby girl and show daddy how a bad slut you have been.

You pout at his request

So? You're going to be a brat now, you already have broke two rules don't make it three or you won't get to cum after I release mine in every part of your body?

You gulp at his words and you began to slip a finger into your hole. You glanced at Chanyeol and you see he was enjoying his self too. But before you could feel your second orgasm coming up he swat your hands away and his large hands pull you and he seated you in his manhood, You began to bounce up and down he's fvcking so good.

Daddy you feel so good  you moaned.
He fondled with your breast and when he noticed you're about to cum he lay you in the sofa and he began to push himself into an incredibly speed.

Chanyeol helped you ride out from your high. And you stick your body into his.

Daddy, sorry if I made you mad earlierYou said sincerely. Chanyeol kissed your forehead.

It's okay babe, we should clean up ourselves and be prepared for a date I'm taking you out. Yeol said

The both of you got up and washed, Heading to the town to eat something good. This will be a long night you thought.

---------------------
Chanyeol's aftercare tho, so manly. Well I wouldn't want to put up long messages before the story since I think my readers won't like it.

Please hit up the star, And comment or message me you're thoughts anything.

Tysm! :>