Suho:sexual project

Your Pov
Im going to library to find some references about my project.. And it's kind of awkward.Because the topic it's all about sexual activity and some stuffs..

And then you found your way into the right bookshelf. But you can't reach the book. While you find some other books you found Kim jun myeon the schools biggest player.. Yup he is a Playboy many girls are totally inloved with him.But he is my firstlove also...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I caught him going to my direction. He suddenly grab my hand and bring me to the school backyard...He pinned me on the wall and whispered seductively on my neck..

You know Y/N I like you for a long time..Um no I LOVE you for a long time he said emphasizing the word love.. Do u want do some other project?sexual one he said

It sent shivers down to your spine.He began kissing your neck .He also lick it that cause you to moan..

Jun myeon ah...you said

Just call me Suho baby girl..now follow daddy if u want daddy to be Happy.Arrasso? Suho said

Ne suho.. you said good..

He kiss you again luckily the school garden is not a tourist destination to Your school so it's OK to be naked.. While fucking.. (a/n;hahahaah does someone know what does called when u are fucking someonr from behind? ) yahhh!! Shut up author.. (yeah tight continue fucking her )
-_- ..

Now back to the story...

He unbuttoned the 3 first buttoned of your blouse and now..He suck your right boob while massaging the left one.Likea baby hungry for  milk..

Ah suho.. I moaned his finger traveled until it reached to my core I moan softly while he was doing magic in my core..my knees are getting weeker.

He fingered me with 2fingers and then he added 1 more.It felt do good and my cum exploded on his fingers he lick it sexually..

And now he bring his.pants and his boxers down.

Baby girl pl- I cut him off because I know what I will gonna do because I kiss the tip of his d*ck until I lick his shaft and then to his balls making a *pop*noise..He exploded his cum into my mouth .I didn't know what will I gonna do..So I swallow his cum he laugh at my cuteness..

Im surprise when he suddenly turned me to stand up and gently pull my panty to the side..

And then he pushes his d*ck inside me it felt so good.. even though it hurts. I COLLAPSE AND KISS HIM..I high him sand also he hug me back..

A/n;Annyeonghaseyo your byuntae author is back hahaa so BTW my next story will be luhan... mianhe if I don't Update for a Long time.