Just One Round

첸 smut
------------
This one is from tumblr but before anyone will gonna should me some daggers  i would like to say that

THIS SMUT IS NOT MINE! so before you could react i already say it! Anyway i'm having a hard time writing smuts since like there's 5-6 people who had requested a Suho smut! And i was like sitting there and my mouth literally hanging! -0-

Another one thanks to: aileetrash- for mentioning me. (She got awesome smuts, I recommend that you should read it guys) She's nice too :D

I forgot the username of the owner of this smut! I repeat THIS IS NOT MINE! Since there is no Chen smut here i just kind of like this one.

Thanks~

Just Round One
Your face was hot, not because you had a fever but because of what he was doing to you.
His tongue was so warm and wet against your wet folds, he wouldn’t stop. Licking you up and down, flicking your clit. He was driving you crazy. “Oh….Jongdae, don’t stop” you moaned out as your fingers played with his hair. He wrapped his mouth around you, only making you feel hotter. The warmth of his mouth was too much, even when you were in his mouth he didn’t stop licking you. Licking your folds, he slowly made his way to your hole; without warning he shoved his tongue inside you.
“JONGDAE” gripping his hair tight as you squeezed your eyes shut, he was going to be the death of you. Humming against you sent vibrations throughout you, only bringing you closer to your orgasm. Feeling the coil in your stomach tighten, you held his head in place as your moved your hips making his tongue move around you. Jongdae took his left hand off your thigh he had been holding down, he placed it over your hands in his hair; he didn’t want you pulling out his hair, or reaching your orgasm. “please” you repeated over and over as your hair stuck to your forehead.
Pulling away, he planted a light kiss against your thigh, “Not yet” he mumbled against your thigh. Jongdae had denied your orgasm for the fifth time in a row, you couldn’t help it if his mouth gave you wonderful pleasure. Giving up you let go of his hair, you dropped your hands to the floor underneath you. You were exhausted. 
You two hadn’t even made to the bedroom, both of you needed each other too much to make it to the bedroom. He’d basically ripped your clothes off the minute the door had closed. Jongdae was too needy to be bothered about getting you to a comfortable place. The both of you were naked in a matter of seconds before he started eating you out.
His lips felt so hot against you as he kissed every inch of you on his way to your mouth. Reaching your nipples he licked the left nipple and rolled the other in his fingers, he knew what he was doing to you. Not having enough energy to moan you just squirmed underneath him. 
Hovering over you he looked down and gave you his kittenlike smile, he was teasing you. “Tell me how much you want me” he breathed out onto your lips. “I need you so much. Please….Jongdae, please” you begged him, he loved hearing you beg. Slowly reaching down with his right hand he held his member, pressing his tip against you was enough to make you moan. 
Glancing up to see you, he smirked. You were biting your bottom lip, your face was flushed. “Is this what you want, _____?”, his voice had you dripping wet, you needed him more than anything. “Yes! God, yes!” you shouted letting out your frustrations; he was too much of a tease. 
Instead of listening to you, he rubbed his tip against you, all the way to your clit; your heart was beating erratically as your eyes rolled to the back of your head, he would be the death of you. Feeling yourself tear up you once again closed your eyes, hot tears rolled down your face, “please, Jongdae, please, im begging you! I need you inside me!” you were sure you would die from his teasing, it was too much too handle. 
“What? Like this?” without warning his thrusted inside you, filling you up in the best way possible, throwing your head forward you let out a strangled moan, digging your nails into his thighs. “Oh! Jong….Jongdae” moaning uncontrollably made Jongdae start thrusting into you. His thrusts were hard and deep, filling every inch of you as he reached your hilt. Quickly Jongdae took your hands and placed them over your head while he carried on thrusting, reaching down he started biting your neck. Having been denied your orgasm multiple times you felt yourself tighten around him. “Not yet baby” he whispered as he slowed his hips. Moving his head from your neck, he looked at you as he slowly thrust inside you. His thrusts were so sensual, he didn’t snap in and out of you but rather pulled out fast and slowly pushed inside of you. A cry of frustration escaped your lips as your hands turned into little fists over your head, you need to grab onto something. 
“Do you like this, _____? Do you like the way I fill you up?" 
His thrusts only slowed when you didn’t reply, not wanting him to stop you nodded your head while whimpering. Your bottom lip was caught between your teeth as you tried not to sob from the pleasure. "Moan for me, _____” pulling out and slamming back into you, he went in deeper than before; letting go of your wrists he moved your thighs so they were now dangling over his shoulders, he grabbed your waist pulling you closer. 
Free from his grip your hands immediately found their way, he licked his lips before biting down on his bottom lip. Jongdae lowered his body so he could go deeper inside of you. “Oh…you feel so good, _____” his adam’s apple bobbed up and down as he spoke, his face was close to yours, you nibbled at his jawline.
His deep thrusts were pushing you over the edge, you heart raced as the grip on his hair tighten. “Jongdae…I’m so” you gasped “Close, I know” he finished your sentence for you as you hammered in and out of you. Clenching his jaw, he felt your walls tighten around him. You could feel his member grow and throb inside of you, he was trying to not spill himself inside of you, you could tell by the way the veins on his neck started protruding as he threw his head back.
Seeing him was enough to make you reach bliss. “JONGDAE” you screamed his name as the most powerful orgasm washed over you, seeing white lights you shut your eyes. His hair was clamped in your hands as you moaned relentlessly over and over. Your moans were a melody to his ears. “_____!” shouting your name Jongdae spilled himself inside of you, his groans of pleasure were muffled by the way he pressed his lips together,  his brows were furrowed from the pleasure he had gotten. 
Breathing heavily he slowly pulled out of you, falling to your side. “That was just round one” he laughed out loud as he implied his plans for tonight.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 
like expected i did whisper “jong-do-me” while writing this
Jondae and his bloody neck veins and cheekbones. Kill me.