Chanyeol-Jealous [ Angry XXX]

A/n: Warning!! ✋✋⚠⚠so this is XXX that is like Rough one!? I mean with chains stuff or like handcuffs.. uhhhh Um As for me I really like to read Exo smut like this like rough one or an angry sex rather than a sweet kind but I'm good at making smut well.. Don't judge me I'm a byuntae-__- fangirl yu don't have the right to judge.. Well If u don't like the author your free to go hahaaah.. Anyways this one is for my sissy... he loves Chanyeol well.. Ok so here it is...

Um it's kinda long before the smut part comes..

Paula 's Pov

Iam at the Starbucks sitting and drinking some cafe latte.When I saw someone who is like familiar to me..Well it's my High-school crush and we bought have some kind of mutual relationship..

Annyeong paula ah! He said to me.. Ah Annyeong I replied back.. We continue to chat about our different lives like are u Single it not well for me I'm not because I have my boyfriend Chanyeol the one from Exo.. hhahah

From the outside of the window they didn't know that Chanyeol was watching them from the outside.

Chanyeol's Pov
Huh! What was Paula doing with that asshole.. I will confront her later Just u wait Kim Paula.. You will get your punishment later. *smirk * I just drive home to our condo.

Paula's Pov

Me and my friend just finished talking. AND I wish Chanyeol was not here because he will be surely mad at me and I will be scolded by him..

Where have you been Paula!? Chanyeol asked me leaning down in the door frame.
Uh I jus-__ t came from the coff-ee shop..

Shit! Why am I sluttering.Oh is that so!? Why are you sluttering? Dont you meet your Ex -crush there!? He said Chanyeol what are u talking about? You know what I will just sleep this talk is nonsense I said frustatedly .

But before I go to the bed. He pinned me into the wall and start to trail down open mouth kisses down to my neck and to my collarbone.. I'm a bit afraid seing Chanyeol like in this mode because first we never done some sexual stuff like this.

He was about to ripped my clothes until I continue to struggle and pushing him..
Yah! Paula just behave and do what will I say.. He said.. But I just kept on struggling. He got pissed off and get something in our drawer it's a belt and a ducktape.

Huh! Your getting Tied up Paula cause You're so naughty..I think I want to punish you more spanking your ass hard.. *smirk * he said..

I'M really frightened when he got my two hands and tied it up in the bed post he ripped my clothes including my bra and he throw away all his clothes .I saw his humongous dick standing tall and proud.I came back to my senses when he start to trail kisses to my collarbone and now to my boobs he sucked my rig hy boob and flicking it using his tounge. While he massage the other one..

Ahh yeollie.. I moan out.. Do you like that Paula!? He asked me .Since im so drown to the pleasure his giving me I just nodded. He pinches my nipples sand that cause me to moan really hard.

Uhh - yeollie.. I moaned out. He face my womanhood and undress me I don't want him to see my womanhood so I kept my legs tightly shut.. But Since he was strong he just spread my legs widely.. He put his face to my wet pu$$y.

You're so naughty paula let see if you can handle this.!? He said

He gave my clit a long and deep lick I moan on it.. Gosh! Chanyeol's tounge was doing to me after that he flip me and lift my ass high.
What should we do to you hmm!? he asked me. Uh I don't know yeol.. just fuck me already. I said yo him begging more for his touches..

Uh uh uh.. naughty girls should get punishment first before they will get please.. hahah he said deeply

So should i beat your ass red right!? He asked me. I felt a hard spank in my ass and I just moan in pleasure..
Tsk tsk enjoying You're punishment!? After he spank my ass 3 times I felt slight of pain... but it felt so Good he flipped me over and he brought his dick in my face I lick the tip of it until I suck it. Like a candy.. I lick it to his shaft and after that he cum hard all of his sticky cum are In my mouth..he just laugh at my cuteness..

He opened my legs again slam his dick hard inside of me...It felt pain but turn and fade into pleasure.. It felt so good Chanyeol is banging you hard I felt the bed will gonna break any second.. After a few seconds he shot his seed deep inside my womb and he untie the belt in my hands he lay beside me and put blanket in our bodies..

Mianhe paula for doing that to you. I just can't control myself!? He said apologetically..

Haha it's Ok Chanyeol and besides I really like it ..you said

Saranghaeyo paula ah I just got jealous when I saw you and your "ex crush " there.he said. It's ok jagiya Saranghaeyo! <3

I said to him..

Jagiya I want yo say something important to you! BUT you won't get mad right? He asked

Sure jagi what is it!?

Um... I just came inside u... *shyly *

Oh - its ok-!;";""" you just what!? Chanyeol I don't have pills right now...huhuhuhuh I said

It's Ok we will gonna have baby soon.
Saranghaeyo paula..

Pabo yah! Hayzzzt Nado saranghae park Chanyeol...

The end

A/n: So how was it!? Is it boring or uhhhh sorry because all the smut I'm doing is quite boring uhhhhh.... Give me ideas please... Anyways next is a Gangbang... Hope that you will like it... Kamsahamnida.... ☺♥♥♥