타오

200516
안녕하세요! So this one is from tumblr BUT before you will say some hurtful stuffs to let me explain something! I'm not like the people who is going to tale something to you and didnt give credits to it! I WILL GIVE CREDITS arrachi? So please don't be mad at me ! HAPPY 50k Thanks for supporting my story!남사함니다!

(Bows 90 degree) You're the best feel free to comment down and i will surely reply to it!
miss_otaku27 thanks for sharing the way how you write smuts it really helps me though 남사하니다!♥hope you inspire more readers and writers too!

This story credits is from tumblr and form: katkitty3

---------------

Congratulations, you have been chosen among all the employees of the company in which you are working, and as a representative will interview abroad. As it turns trip  approaching inexorably. You packed your stuff hastily and went to the airport. Stress was eating you up from inside, not only because you had to represent large company, but also because it’s your first airplane flight. Your boss knowing about your fear bought a place for you in the first class of airplane. There had to be calmer and less people so you would not be so stressful. You put on yourself representative clothes : fitting high-waisted skirt and white blouse. All the way you wonder if your skirt is definitely not too short, and occasionally pulled it down.

“Oh … the airport is so huge and modern ..”. You said when you got off the taxi. You’ve been through the gate and as it turned out you still have plenty of time before departure.

For a long moment you looked at the departing planes for a large glass when suddenly you turned and decide to sit in the waiting area. In front of You sat the boy. He looked at your age. It seemed that You could look at him without end. You’ve never met someone as handsome. He sat like a mere mortal, playing with his phone, but for You was divine. Your eyes began to circulate around his body, until stopped at  crotch. You started to bite your lower lip. For so long you haven’t been with anyone, and now all this frustration back to You. Your eyes went up and stopped on his face.

*Daaaamn …* Even if the boy now was looking into your eyes, you were unable to look away for a moment. His eyes seemed to draw you deeper and deeper. In the end You came to your senses and turned away. In his eyes was a part of hell, which began excite You. You felt that you’re getting wet with every memory of him. You started to imagine how could it be to make love with him. You looked again, the boy didn’t stop watching you for even a moments … You turned again and this time uncontrollably over your mouth, You opened your lips and covered it quickly with your hand. His eyes seemed to fuck with you, what did you feel in your sensitive point. Delicate shudder went through you and you had to clutched your thigh. You put your hand on your thighs and caught by the end of your skirts. The boy noticed that provoked reaction in you. His eyes gently opened, and then narrowed again.

Damn it he keep looking … I need to calm down ..* You thought and sighed deeply. The boy lowered his eyes and looked at the phone again, when he suddenly stood up and began collecting his stuff from the ground. I looked at my watch and departure time was coming . So I went, leaving the boy in the back. *Ah ~ how much I would  want feel him…. he looks like he knows what to do … *. You started to go on your way without looking back even if you dreamed about it to once again see the face of that boy.

You walked to a smaller aircraft sector, where there were first class places. There was a separate toilet only for us, and places were only for ten. You took your seat without paying attention to other passengers. The flight was to last long for as much as seven hours and it was already quite late. For the first few hours you listen to music when You fell asleep … All the other passengers were quiet and apparently everyone was asleep. But You never were able to sleep for a long on the train, the bus or tram, and with plane was the same. You woke up suddenly and went to use the toilet. From toilets, however, just came out an angel and devil in one person. He looked at You and quickly pulled You inside the cabin. In the cramped cabin he pushed You towards a small sink and leaned as close as he could prevent You to escape. “What are You .. stop …”. You shouted. The boy pulled Your skirt up and began to take off Your panties.

You was jerking with him for a while, but he was a lot stronger than You. He turned quickly and immobilize You. He covered Your mouth with his hand and approached his face to Your ear. “Quiet….” He whispered and rubbed his crotch on Your buttocks on what You did react and moaned in his hand. “Naughty girl …. react to someone whom you don’t know ….” The boy licked your ear, and You moaned again. “The little slut has a dirty thoughts?” … You started to breathe harder when he growled in Your ear. “I’ll show You how dangerous it is to walk after stranger to the toilet, when you looked at him like this before…”. He said, and moved his now faster breath on the back of Your neck. He put his face in Your hair and inhaled deeply. His other hand was on Your chest and slowly moved down. You shuddered, but didn’t oppose too much. His hand began to pull up Your skirt even more. One of his legs stuck between Your legs and parted them. His hand on Your lips tightened their grip with a second he touched your wet pussy.

“Fuck … You had to be really horny …”. He said, rubbing your inflamed pussy up and down when he suddenly shoved in one finger and several times pushed. You closed eyes with pleasure and tilted head back. The boy took out of You finger and raised to the height of Your face. “Look at this …. how wet You are…” You opened eyes and saw his two fingers connecting and disconnecting and between them Your sticky liquid. You left Your head, and he jerked it and leaned back. Suddenly, the boy began to unbutton his pants still holding Your lips in a strong embrace. You muttered something in his hand and suddenly You felt his large and immediately hard cock between Your thighs. He moved it up and now was between Your labia. “You like that little slut? … I’ll fuck You with him for the rest of the damn flight …. haha” He chuckled and started moving his hips back and forth. You was getting wetter and Your gentle moans was escaping from You.

*God it feels so nice …. i really shouldn’t … i don’t know him … but God I want more .. *. You thought and Your moans became deeper, and his grip on Your mouth loosened slightly to allow You to breathe. “Fuck … I think my dick liked Your pussy …” He said and pushed a few times more, until suddenly entered his penis in You spending a wet sounds. “Ah … Fu..ck ..”. He growled, grabbed with one hand on the lower part of Your abdomen pulling You closer to him, his other hand loosened and his fingers began to go into Your mouth. He grabbed You by the jaw holding fingers in Your mouth and one of them rubbing Your tongue. “…. You’re so tight… certainly for a long time no one fucked You ….” He groaned deeply and began to move his hips quickly and passionately pushing Your hips in his direction. “Ahhh .. God …”. You managed to groan, his hand clamped Your mouth again, squeezing it tighter. He was moving faster and faster hitting Your buttocks with his testicles. You moaned in his hand, and from eyes began to fly first tears. With pleasure You arched and lifted Your ass in his direction that he could take You deeper. “Horny….slut …” He growled between strong and sudden thrusts. You came, he pulled his penis out of You and came on Your buttocks. His hand from Your mouth pulled away from You. You lost feeling in Your legs and fell on the ground panting. The boy pulled out a couple of wipes and wiped himself. While leaving he looked at You once and closed the door of the toilet behind him.

Once you managed to get up and organize, You started to look for Your panties, but the boy took them with him. *Damn, I had upon arrival immediately go to the interview … there won’t be time to change … * You thought and the rest of the flight You spent on worrying. Happily landed and went toward the taxi, when suddenly You noticed the boy, who provided You unforgettable entertained on the plane. He stood with his back, but You was glad about this, because You didn’t want to look into his eyes again after what you’ve done. You turned and went the other way …

That was just a  fun ride you thought!

End 

Please vote and comment so i can know what is your emotion :)