Kai and Suho-My adopted Brother [requested]

@EXO_your_awesome

A/n: sorry for the slow updates it's beacause of I've been busy for reviewing for my examination.. But I'll promise this week or following weeks I will update ..I will just finished the examination and the school fair week and I'm ok.. Because it's soooo horrifying to write smuts while I'm in the class... So THREESOME is next *0* hahahaa

If u want to go to the smut part just scroll Because I think It will be a long part.. before the smut part..

Ruri's Pov
~My mom and dad just decided to adopt 2 sons..That is older than me for about 1 year something. Since I'm the only daughter of the most richest man in korea.. [a/n: jinja!? Hahah ]. And oh Gosh!?  They are so fucking hot ..Well my brothers name was suho and kai they are so irresistable.

But before I finish my fantasy about my 2 hot brother's my butler knock..

Young Madame! Your mom and dad just left for the business trip he says..
Ne kamsahamnida I say..And now I'm left with my two brothers

Suho and kai had left for their photoshoot because they are models. SO I shrugged it off and just take a bath to release some stress.I'm showering when I felt to strong arms around my waist I felt frightened so I quickly turn around to my suprise it was suho..He was naked and also with kai. Suho kissed me torridly while Kai was playing with my boobs..

Suho picked me up and  threw me on my bed. Kai placed himself in my back while kissing my neck and toying my boobs.
Suho was going on my clit he pushes 2 fingers in it and moving it. Gosh it feels so good. Kai pushed me back and put his c**k on my face. I slowly, lick the tip of kai's dick until it was fully on my mouth I Bob my head you and down he kept on moaning as f*ck because of the thing im doing on to him..

Ah ~Ruri faster plea- uh uh~ and then he exploded his cum in my mouth..

Suho licked my clit and I moan
..

Ah ~suho!?  I moan.  And it sent vibrations to kai's c**k.

Suho make me stand up and pushes his d**k inside me..While kai was fucking me in behind at first it was painful but after that it felt pleasures Two hot man fucking you inside and behind..

Ah ~ruri it felt good to be inside you ah ~suho moaned..The three of us exploded.. Suho discharged his thing in my ***** .I thought we will be done but no!?  Kai face me up and said

Hey ruri!?  Do you think we're done no.. Not yet baby I haven't taste you.. he leveled his face into the front of my p***y and began to lick it..

Ah kai ~ah ~faster fas- I expoloded in his mouth.. Suho covered our bodies with the blanket and they both kiss me before drifted to neverland..

Omg!? I just have XXX with my brothers..

The end

A/n: So how was it? thank u to the one who requested it..Sorry if it really sucks but promise I will make better one ..Because this is the first threesome I ever created so that's why I hope you like it.. kamsahamnida  for reading my book just request I will make another book but it's for boyxboy story.. please support thanks..

~Sehee♥♥ⓚⓞⓡⓔⓐ♥♥