★Dress Code ★

(Sorry can't think of a proper tittle but i hope you will like this hehe! So i will really pursue to finish all the request since school start in with just one week FIGHTING author-nim! I hope the picture will help!)

Dedicated to lovethaoxoxo ♡ Hope you like this please comment what your feels like (lol what!? ) Huehue anyway votes and comment are highly appreciated..  Guyth! Can you please suggest some books regarding about BDSM please! CarnalDesire i love your stories about BDSM !

----------------

Suho smut

*knock knock*

The door was widely open and i quickly go in i was welcomed with the warm embraced of my boy friend Suho it's been one month since we see each other because of his busy schedules he just came back from their group tours  and now they are busy having their comeback. I'm going to see him and then we will go to our shared apartment so we could have time cuddling up.'' Mi cha annyeong! I miss you so much baby!" He said hugging my petite figure. '' Oh! I miss you to Junmyeon oppa!"

He stop and eye me from head to toe 
''Why are you looking at me like that?"

Why are you dress up like that? He asked me  (guyth! The clothes is up there↑)  Is there any problem? I ask him back. Don't you think it's too much revealing? I just sigh deeply and he just shrugg it off i bet he just not want to argue with me since this is the first time we met again.

Noona! I heared Sehun and Kai calling me. What's up dongsaengs?

We miss you noona huehue! I can feel suho glaring at them. Noona! I like your clothes you look good in there. And Suho hyung stop staring at noona like  you would going to eat her. I silently giggle on what sehun said,Suho go to his room to pack some of his stuff that he will need. I am left with Luhan oppa. Because the other member was doing their own business Luhan was playing his rubics cube. How can you play that oppa? He starts explaining it and after a whike i totally got it on how will i move the cube up and down.

After a while we start laughing i noticed Suho wasn't finished yet. I guess he is just readying himself and talking to his members. We heard a loud ''Ehem" from the back and i saw Suho standing there and and his face was a mixed of angry and jealous. Luhan was grinning at him i didn't know what are the two guy's are signalling to themselves.

Let's go now Mi Cha he said pulling me by the waist. I bid them goodbye and leave. While driving i felt that Suho was quiet. Myeon ~ah gwenchana ah?  but he just ignore me. He was just focused on the road i know that he is mad at me but about what? We came to our shared apartment and still he was ignoring me. I am enough of this cold battle that he is making i throw a scowl at him.
Suho! Why are you ignoring me did i do something wrong?

He let out a chuckle and he began to shout at me. You didn't know what to do Mi cha ? Well you just go to our  wear that tiny piece of shit and you were like exposing your body to them!

Suho what is happening to you huh? Is that all the reason why are you acting so childishly?

Childishly!? Do you call that childishly Mi Cha? When you let your boy friend watch that shitness?