Chapter 48

I spent the entire day at Andrea's house today because the One Direction concert was tonight and I was shitting bricks. Andrea and Harry were dming back and forth and I was incredibly happy for her. She told me that he kept asking where we would be sitting but she wouldn't tell him. Andrea had gotten us seats a little behind floor seats. I had begged her to let me pay her back but she claimed that my ticket was my birthday gift so I couldn't pay her back.

The concert started at 8 and it was 6:30. Andrea and I were all dressed up. We took a couple pictures before heading out to grab Chipotle before the concert. Andrea was being stupid. Harry would obviously spot her in the crowd so I don't know why she didn't tell him where we're sitting but that's all her.

We were finally sitting in our seats and it was 7:45. God, this felt so good. I've been waiting for the concert all week and it was finally here. I scrolled through Twitter and tweeted out how excited I was for the concert and then put my phone away.

The lights went out and the stage lit up. The OTRA theme started playing and everyone was going crazy. Before we knew it, Clouds started playing and the boys were in front of us.

The concert was flying by and we were having a blast, that was until Harry caught a glimpse of Andrea and smirked. The crowd went wild as he pointed in our direction and sang his verse in No Control.

"In the heeeeeeat." Harry sang, getting on the ramp.

"Where you laaaaaay."

Oh god, here it comes.

"I could stay right here and burn in it all daaaaaay." He finished, thrusting his hips during the words 'right here'.

I laugh loudly and look over at Andrea. She's flustered and her jaw is dropped. We thought the torture was over but then Girl Almighty came around. Towards the end, Harry got on his knees and pointed our way.

"I get down, I get down, I get down on my knees for you." He smirks.

-

"Thank You, Woodbridge! We love you so much! Hope you enjoyed the show as much as we did! Have a safe trip home and thank you once again for all that you do. We are One Direction!" They say, and with that, they're gone.

Andrea phone chimes as soon as they're off stage and we both know what's coming. It's a DM from Harry.

@Harry_Styles: I've sent a guard to come escort you and your friend backstage. Stay where you are. See you then x

"HE REALLY DID SEE US OH MY GOD." Andrea squeals and then she panics.

"What if he doesn't like me? Oh my god, Katherine, what if he doesn't like me?" Andrea panics.

"Andrea, I doubt he'd dm you everyday if he didn't like you." I say.

"Okay but-" She starts but is cut off by a masculine voice.

"Andrea Russett and Katherine Martinez?"

"That's us." I smile.

He nods and asks us to follow him. Andrea starts rambling again and I have to grab her and shake her to knock some sense into her.