Chapter 33

"Wake up, babe." I say shaking Matthew.

Matthew slowly opens his eyes.

"Virginia?" He asks.

"Virginia." I groan.

We both get out of the plane and into the terminal that connected to the airport.

I'm currently tying my hair because it looks like shit and then I text Derek asking where my mother is. He immediately replies and says that she's with him.

Derek: I'll have her home at 7:30..?

Me: yeah that's great. knowing katy, she's going to drag me into plans today. don't tell her that i'm home though. i told her i was coming tomorrow. kinda want to surprise her :-)

I put my phone away and kiss Matt. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

As soon as the cold airport air hits my face, I immediately regret not taking up Cameron's offer.

"I SEE HER." I hear a familiar voice saying.

"OH MY GOD DLHUYS." I hear.

Yes, DLHUYS.

"Fucking Allison and Kaylee." I mumble to Matthew.

Matthew starts laughing loudly.

I smile and then start laughing even louder when I see the entire football team here for Matt.

I point over to football team and Matt gives me an annoyed look.

It's not that we're not happy to see my friends, we just hate crowds and surprises.

"Goodluck." We both mumble to each other and walk over to our friends.

Oh no, it's not only Allison and Kaylee. They fucking brought half of my group of friends. Katy, Jennifer, Mia, Kate, and Kat. Thank god they didn't bring everyone.

"HEY GUYS." I yell.

I hug everyone and they ask me how my homeland was. We talk about California and then I ask everyone how they're doing.

It's currently 4 pm and I'm craving Diner food.

Like food from a Diner.

Ya feel?

I tell Matt that we're going out to eat and he tells me that they want to do some stupid shit I already forgot about.

We go our seperate ways and soon enough, I'm at some Diner. We walk in and sit at a booth and all manage to squeeze in.

• • •

Now it's 8 pm and mostly everyone went home except my trio.

Okay honestly, what is it with me and choosing three people all the time?

"HUNNAH ON A BEAT HOE." Kaylee yells.

"You dumb bitch, it's mustard on the beat hoe." I laugh.

She flicks me off and we start laughing louder at her stupidity.

"I hate you all. THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE." Kaylee says.

"True true." I say catching my breath.

I tell them that I should leave now because I still need to see my mom. We all say goodbye and Allison takes me home.

"Thanks babe." I say clicking my tongue and pointing at her.

She laughs and I hug her.

"I really missed you." I say.

"GO SEE YOUR MOM BEFORE YOU GET ME ALL EMOTIONAL." She yells.

I laugh and close her car door.

Before unlocking my front door, I wave to her one more time and then quickly tweet out that the whole break up with Matt was a dare.

I unlock my door and scream.

"I'M HOMEEEEEE." I yell.

"KATHERINE?" My mom squeals.

"MOTHER?" I laugh.

"KATHERINEEEE." She squeals again, hugging me.

I smile and hug her back.

"I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow?" My mom says, squeezing me tighter than ever.

I squeeze her tighter and answer.

"I lied." I laugh.

"Oh god, I missed you so much." She laughs.

"Nah, missed you more." I smile and hug her again.

"C'mon I made Shrimp Alfredo and breadsticks." She winks.

"Mother, I just ate. Buuuuuuuut, I'll take the breadsticks." I smile.

I sit down across from her and grab breadsticks.We sit and talk about California, Derek, Matthew, my dad, and her job.

Damn, I really missed her.

•••••

@hahespinosa, LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!

and um yeah, this was a filler and it wasn't that interesting. I've been writing a lot more do you guys might get surprise updates throughout the week.

Remember, the more comments and votes I get, the more surprise updates you guys get ;))

HAPPY NEW YEAR!