Chapter 27

I woke up pretty early today because I needed to go shopping on my own.

I've been to California twice before for long periods of time so I knew my way around.

I wrote Matt a note and stuck it on his phone because that's someplace that he'll check for sure.

Getting into an Uber, I head out to Santa Monica to do some shopping.

After a couple hours, I left the place with my hands filled with bags.I was making my way over to Starbucks when I bumped into Bethany and Tyler.

Like literally bumped into because Beth and I fell.

"Oh my god! HEY!" Tyler and Bethany said but of course, Tyler went for a hug.

I hugged both of them.

"What're you doing here?" Tyler says while laughing at Bethany because she's trying to get off the floor.

I start laughing and help Bethany up and we all start laughing.

"Just shopping to remember California." I say.

"I completely forgot that you're not from here." Beth says with a frown.

"Do you plan on coming back?" Tyler says.

"I don't know yet." I say.

"I really hope you did. Did you have plans for today? Hang with us!" Bethany says.

Tyler claps his hands nodding.

I look at my phone. No texts or calls from Matt.

"Alright." I say with a smile

We all go to Starbucks and then over to Tyler's house.Bethany, Tyler and I film a video for my channel since I have one but never use it.

Bethany tweets out to follow me and Tyler retweets it. Matt, Cameron, Allison, and my mom called so far today.

I talk to Matt and tell him that I'm spending the whole day with them and not to wait up. Afterwards, we just chill at Tyler's house and talk about everything.

They ask me about college and I tell them about UCLA.

"OH MY GOD YES" Tyler says.

"YOU HAVE TO GO TO UCLA" Bethany screams.

I start laughing and can't seem to stop.

God, I love these two so much. I've only been only been here for about a week and a half and they make me feel like home. I love it.

Hours seem to go by like minutes and soon it's 7 pm.

"I want Taco Bell." I scream.

"Same." Beth says.

"To Taco Bell we go." Tyler yells.

We meet a couple fans and surprisingly, they know me.

"Wait, aren't you Matt's bestfriend?" A blonde says.

"No you dumbass, they're dating." Her blonde friend says before I can say anything.

I laugh and respond.

"Yeahhh. We're dating." I say with a smile.

"You guys are so cute together." The first blonde says.

I'm about to thank her but she asks for a picture.

"Uh sure." I say and she takes a quick selfie.

Damn, I actually good today.

Thank God.

A couple others want pictures too so I take some and Tyler's filming.