Chapter 49

"Don't look back. Baby follow me." The boys sing back and I smile.

"Hey guys!" I smile and invite them in, hugging each one of them as they come in.

"Kath, who's-" Andrea says but stops once she sees the boys.

"Oh, hey!" She says and blushes once she sees Harry. I look up at Harry and he's doing the same. I smile at them and then speak up.

"So, do you guys want to like eat or drink something?"

Everybody says no except for Harry. He asks for water and so I go into the kitchen and grab him a water bottle and then they sit down. Liam and Louis were talking to Andrea about something and as I'm about to sit down, Harry speaks up.

"Who's Range Rover was that out front?"

"Mine, why?" I say.

"I like you already." Harry smirks and I smile.

"How come you guys don't have security with you?" I ask.

"We told them we were going out to grab lunch and then just walk around the city." Harry says.

"Isn't that more dangerous? You guys going out together as a whole?" Andrea speaks up.

"Yeah but security attracts more attention. I don't think it'll be that bad." Zayn says.

"Lads, I think we should get going. The carnival's gonna get packed." Niall says.

"Niall!" Harry scolds.

"Katherine figured it out." Zayn blurts.

Harry glares at Zayn and Zayn shoots him a sheepish smile. Niall starts laughing and you can see Harry's cheeks indent.

"We're going to have to go in separate cars because-don't take this the wrong way- but, we can't be seen together in the same car." Louis says.

"But won't we be seen together at the carnival?" Andrea asks.

"Yeah, but we can say you were fans or something." Niall shrugs and we nod.

Soon, Andrea and I are in my Range Rover and the boys' are in their rental. I start my car and hand Andrea my phone to plug in. As soon as she plugs it in, No Control blares through the speakers and I start laughing. Andrea puts down the volume and looks out the window to see the boys cracking up.  I roll down our windows, flick them off, and start driving.

The carnival was about 30 minutes away from my house and the car ride there was pretty fun. Zayn insisted on buying our tickets so he was at the ticket booth while Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Andrea, and I were standing by some trees.

"How do you guys like Virginia so far?" I ask.

"It's great!" Niall says.

"It's very nice. Quiet and everyone keeps to themselves. I really like it." Harry says.

We talk some more about their tour and then Zayn comes back with our tickets. Right when we enter the carnival, Niall runs to the cotton candy booth and buys three cotton candy comes. He comes back and gives one to me, one to Andrea, and keeps one for himself. They boys glare at him and he shrugs his shoulders.

The first ride we stand in line for is a drop tower and I'm literally shitting my pants in line. Harry's whining to Andrea about how he doesn't want to go on but Andrea smacks his arm and tells him to suck it. I turn to Zayn and pull on his arm.

"Do we really have to go on this?" I whine.

"Not if you-" He starts but Andrea cuts him off.

"Yes." She snaps and glares at me and Harry.