Chapter 26

It's 3 am and we're finally out of the O2l house.

Matt's drunk as hell.

I'm not that drunk though. Everyone's drunk except me. I drank alottt just not enough to get me drunk.

I repeat, Matt's drunk as hell.

The thing that sucks is that he was like talking to Andrea all night. Kian noticed too so he was with me the entire night.

I hung out with Tyler, Kian, Connor, Jc, Mahogany, and Jacob.

Cameron, Matt, and Nash were with other people.

I don't want to say anything about Andrea to Matt because he'll get mad and he's drunk as fuck right now. He'll get me mad and I'll say something I don't want to say.

We stumbled into an Uber and somehow made it home. Mahogany and Jacob are too drunk to go home so they're staying over.

I help Matt upstairs to our room and can't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Matt says annoyed.

"You." I laugh.

"You're so crazy" I say laughing.

"Stop." Matt says annoyed again.

I can't control my laughter.

He's so annoyed, it's hilarious.

"I said stop Katherine." Matt says.

"Katherine." I laugh.

It's so funny.

Okay maybe I am drunk.

"Matthew stop. You're killing me." I say out of breath.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Matt yells grabbing my wrist. He doesn't yell loud enough for anyone to hear.

I stop laughing.

"You're so fun-" I start but Matt smashes his lips onto mine.

I kiss back but immediately push him off.

I look into his eyes.

They're full of lust.

The thing is, he's drunk.

I know where he's going with this but I don't want our first time to be when we're drunk.

"You're drunk." I laugh.

"I'm sorry." Matt says belly flopping onto the bed.

I change into my pjs and pass Matt his but he's already knocked out. I take his sweater off for him because he's going to get hot. I lay down next to him and stare at the ceiling.

I remember when I had Matt all to myself.

Everything was so much better and I didn't have to worry about spending our time together carefully.

Matthew was all mine and it was us against the world. Now, I see him for two months, max, and then he has to leave again.

I wish it was just us two again sometimes.

I get that he's helped so many other people but it's hard to see that when he's breaking you.

I remember when we first became friends. I was like 8 and my parents and I were at some convention thing.I got hungry and went to the vending machine but of course, I saw the sodas and wanted one of those. I put my dollar and twenty-five cents in and pressed the code in for a Pepsi. My Pepsi was coming out but then got stuck.

Now, I was 8 so I started banging on the vending machine thing. That's something I would still do to this day. I had to have been banging for atleast 10 minutes but nothing.

Little Matthew came around and was waiting in line behind me. He saw me struggling and banged the vending machine once and my soda came out.

I remember how happy I was and we spent that entire day together.

Smiling, I look over to him.

I kiss his soft, pink lips and close my eyes.

Maybe I'll dream this away.

*****

Filler Chapterrrr