~Prologue~

"Thought you can beat us, huh?" A girl wearing a black mask on her face said to the girl who was lying on the ground trying to stand up but ended up lying again. "Train yourself first. Then think of challenging us" The girl wearing the black mask walked backwards then disappeared in the dark.
~At The Left Side~
"Ever thought that you always invite your own death?" Another girl with the black mask said, she bent down till she reached her opponents height "Stop hurting yourself Min~! You don't have to do this if you don't want to" she said in a really soft voice however her opponent said "You don't understand Mi~ and you won't ever understand!!" Her opponent then stood up with the help of the wall and started walking away. The girl with the mask was just sitting where her opponent was lying and looked down, she saw blood. "Why Min~? Why did you suddenly started hating me? What did I do wrong?" She whispered to herself then looked up where her opponent went. She stood up then started walking away without taking any glance behind again like before.
~ At The Right Side~
"Why can't you train yourselves then challenge us, you wasted our time, you know that?!?" A girl with a pink mask said. "We'll defeat you just wait" The girl who was in a headlock by the pink masked girl said through gritted teeth. "Can't you see! You always say that but look! We always see the same situation like now!!" Another girl with pink mask said. "Ahhh! Release me now!!!" The girl, who was in a headlock said. "As you wish" The pink masked girl said before pushing herself two steps further than her without releasing her and kicked her. Her opponent fell down just beside her mate, who was now unconscious by the another pink masked girl. "Let's go" The girl in the pink mask said and another nodded. They took a last glance at their oponents before walking towards the darkness.
~At The Back~
"O.M.G" A girl with a blue mask said. "Did you see it? Did you see it?" She jumped up and down while pointing at someone, who was five steps further than herself. "How you beat the crap out of her? Yup! I saw it" Another one said while grinning but nobody saw it since she was too, wearing a blue mask. "You'll get it from us one day" A girl, who was lying on the ground said while glaring at the two blue masked. "I'm waiting for that day to come, you know" A girl with Red mask said while smirking but since she's also wearing a mask nobody saw it. "Arhggggg!!!!!" The girl lying on the ground groaned. She was lying on the right side while her two mates were on her left side but they both were unconscious. "We'll meet again but train yourself till then, Icy" The red masked said. "We will win next time, Snow, We will" The girl lying on the ground, known as Icy, said before losing her consciousness. "Call the ambulance Tiger" The red masked also known as Snow said to her mate, who was known as Tiger. "Waah! They need to train themselves" said the another blue masked. Snow bent down till she reached the same level as Icy and said "Till the next time Icy, Till the next time". She stood up turned her back and looked to her shoulder and said "Let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeonghaseyeo *bows 90 degrees*. This is my first time writing a story and I was really nervous.

But I hope you enjoy it. Kamsamida *bows 90 degreed again*. If you notice any grammatical mistake please spare me I'll try my best to not do any kind of mistake.

Please -
Comment!
Vote!
Or
Share!