Chapter ~ 10

Author's POV

"You came Mystic" The girl wearing a dark blue mask said.

"Well, what did you expect? Hiding in the corner cause you shot one of our members?" Jiyoon scoffed.

"Technically, Yes. We did" A girl wearing an orange mask said.

"Hmm. You know. Your such cowards. You used a freaking gun to warn us. Were you afraid that if you warn us face to face, we would beat the crap out of you?" Eunhee said and smirked.

Their rival, Red Velvet, growled in anger.

Yes. The Red Velvet. The ones who clung onto Bangtan. The so-called-queenka's.

You see. Every underground gang knows how they look. They just wear masks, so if someone who isn't a part of any gang, can't see their faces.

"Cut the crap. Let's start the real game" Wendy, the blue masked, said.

"Yeah~ Only if your sure your ready~" Jaemi said while checking her nails.

"Of course we are!" Irene said.

"Doesn't seem like it" Minah said, smirking.

Now, this made them gulp down their own saliva.

Beside them were the boys.

"Bambam! My bro!" Taehyung shouted while taking a step towards the said boy.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you like, for, 24 hours! Yeah!" He shouted.

"First, I'm not your bro. Second, I was well until I saw you. Third, I don't give a crap" Bambam growled.

"V" Namjoon warned.

"I was being friendly" Taehyung muttered taking a step back.

"Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook. I heard you won the singing contest in the school. Congrats" Yugyeom said and smirked.

"I don't think its any of your concern" Jungkook said.

"It isn't" Yugyeom replied.

Now, the atmosphere seemed to be heated.

"Let's not waste any more time. I'm getting bored with your trash talking" Jimin said, stretching his neck.

"You-!" The boys heard a shout.

They turned to their right and saw the girls started fighting already.

"Shall we?" JB asked.

"We shall" Namjoon replied.

And the war started.

.

.

.

"You think Min would be proud if you beat her so-called-best-friend?" Wendy asked while trying to release from Yoomi's grip.

Yoomi had some bruises on her face and arms while Wendy was now badly bruised.

"You think you would talk that shit with me and I'll be distracted?" Yoomi asked, tightening her grip around Wendy's neck.

"I do" Wendy answered and stomped on Yoomi's foot.

Yoomi's grip loosened and Wendy took advantage of it.

She released from the grip and kicked her causing her to fall.

Now they both were breathing heavily.