Chapter ~ 3

Like I said,
Yoomi and Nana on the media ~~

Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the school
7:16 am

Jaemi's POV
After that little scene we, MYSTIC, headed towards our respective classes.

Lina unnie and Yoomi unnie went in their class, which is, 3-B. Jiyoon unnie and Minah unnie went to 2-A and we, the maknae line, went to 1-C.

The oldest unnie's are in their 3rd year already and Jiyoon unnie and Minah unnie are in their 2nd year while we are in the 1st year of high school.

We bid our goodbyes and went on our ways.

While we are walking towards our class let me tell you about my gang/group.

'MYSTIC' is our gang's/group's name.

Kim Lina - the oldest
• 23 years
• Fashionista
• Likes to shop
• Loves pink
• Gangster name - Gem

Park Yoomi - the second oldest
• 23 years
• Athletic
• Hot-tempered
• Hate boys
• Gangster name - Ray

Kim Jiyoon - third oldest
• 22 years
• Careless
• Likes to bully her dongsaengs
• Joyful person
• Gangster name - Joy

Lee Minah - the fourth oldest
• 22 years
• Leader
• Loves to eat ice-cream
• Responsible person
• Gangster name - Icy

Im Nana - the third youngest
• 20 years
• Takes care of everyone
• Ex-girlfriend of Park Jimin
• Cheerful person
• Gangster name - Mercy

Lee Jaemi - the adorable second youngest!
• 20 years
• Best fighter in the group
• Eats a lot when confused
• Crazy and Clumsy person
• Gangster name - Tiger

Jung Eunhee - The youngest/Maknae!
• 19 years
• Maknae of the group
• Clumsy
• Hate boys as well
• Gangster name - Ace

Oh! Time flies fast. We reached the hell/class.

Mr Choi is not here yet. By the way, Mr Choi is our homeroom teacher. He teaches us English.

Now let me tell you something. I know everybody's secret. He he. I'm a sneaky kid, you know?

Lina unnie's biggest secret, her mother died because of lung cancer and her father abandoned her. She says her parents are dead though.

Yoomi unnie' s biggest secret, she hates boys cause she had an abusive father.

Jiyoon unnie's biggest secret, she had a dark past. She was bullied back when she was in America because her mother cheated on her father and the whole school knew from god-knows-where. She transferred in Korea because of that.

Minah unnie's biggest secret, she is arranged in a marriage with someone i-don't-know.

Nana's biggest secret, she is heart-broken but still smiles. She was played not only once but twice. I got to know it when I was passing by from her room, I heard someone cry so I peeked abit and saw Nana crying. She was mumbling  how that bastard of a kid, Park Jimin played with her.

Me? I don't have any secret. Or maybe I do? Nah.. I don't have any secrets. Except that my brother was killed in front of me. Hmm. Yup! That's what only Eunhee knows.

Eunhee too, had a bad past. I think you already know what is that. (In the first chapter. Hope you didn't forget it)

So that's all.