Chapter ~ 2

Jaemi and Eunhee on the media ^_^v
First of all, thanks for reading my story and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's POV
Students were chatting in groups near their lockers when suddenly.....

"WAAH!! BTS IS HERE!!"
They started running towards the gate, especially female students.

"OH MY GOD!! THEY'RE SO HANDSOME!!"

"OPPA! OPPA!"

"SEOKJIN OPPA!! I LOVE YOU!!"

"YOONGI OPPA!! MARRY ME!!"

"HOSEOK OPPA!! LET ME BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!"

"NAMJOON OPPA~!! I LOVE YOUR SMILE!!"

"JIMIN OPPA!! I LOVE YOUR ABS!!"

"TAEHYUNG OPPA!! YOUR MINE!"

"JUNGKOOK OPPA!! SARANGHAE~!!"

The female students started screaming and pushing each other. When...

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOUR HURTING MY EARS!!" (A/N : I don't use bad words. I'm just writing it here. You know for a Swaggy personality. Lol. Is that even a word? XD)

Nana's POV
Annyeonghaseyeo! Im Nana at your service ;) I'm a 20 year old little girl, sexy, free and single :) (A/N : SUPPER JUNIOR JANG!!)

Now here we are, inside the school, walking in the corridors, ignoring the stares and glares. Stares from boys and Glares from girls. You may be wondering 'Why are they giving them glares' or 'Why are they giving them stares' right? Well simple answer for the simple question.

Boys are staring because of our beauty *flips hair* and Girls are glaring cause the boys are staring at us. Anyways! Me and my unnies and not to forget my two saengies are just near the gate because Lina unnie forgot her dear deer pink pillow in the car so she had to go back in the parking lot and we all tagged along cause we didn't had anything to do.

When suddenly we heard a scream causing us to look at each other. And again, suddenly students started running towards the gate. *Nods in her mind* I got it! I got it! The BTS is here.

Wondering how I know? Well when all of them runs towards the gate we understand it. The screams became more loud and...... I know what will happen now. *sighs* Here goes our dear ears!!

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOUR HURTING MY EARS!!" Yoomi unnie shouted causing everyone to shut up. Who wouldn't dare to disobey us? We are the queenka's here so nobody ofcourse except our dear, dear, deeeaarr enemy's. Then our dear saviour or leader came for the rescue...again. This all happened before too. So like I said Minah unnie came for the rescue.

"Uhm...Sorry for her behaviour. Anyways, you all go to your classes right now or I'll tell the princi about this!" She said in a sweet voice but the words were bitter man~ When they heard the word princi, they ran for their lives. I mean who wouldn't? If I was one of them, I'll do that too. So now let me tell you. Minah unnie is the principal's niece. And he treats her like his own daughter so she pretty much owns this school and you know yeah.....