Chapter ~ 9

Jaemi's POV

He said it.

"H-How can he say it so easily?" Taehyung stuttered.

Is it bad that I find it cute even in this situation?

Jungkook. How I wanna kill you right now.

Jungkook's POV

"W-What?"

"I wished it everyday. I regret it everyday. I wish I could go back in time and save her. But like you said I'm a piece of junk" She took a deep breath before standing up and realising it.

She gave a small sad smile.

"Your right Jungkook. I'm a piece of junk. I should've died instead of Hana. But I never hated her. And never will" She said and walked towards the door.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

She stopped for a second before continuing her steps. She opened the door and went her way.

I stood there. I don't know what I said. I wasn't in control. I couldn't take it anymore when she said Hana would've been alive.

The door flung open and there walked in Taehyung hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jaemi noona and Yoomi noona.

"Jungkook. I'm highly disappointed in you. You said she doesn't know anything. But the truth is you don't know anything. Every night she dreams of that day. She wakes up screaming. Regretting that she didn't save her sister. She shared everything with me. Everything. But I wonder why didn't she ever mention you? Well anyways. What you did there wasn't good at all. Piece of junk you say? That piece of junk bring happiness to everyone she meets. The reason of her joining the gang was her revenge. But I'm very sure now she won't take someone's life. Especially if that someone is her first love's only family. And I'm sure she's in the washroom now. Trying to hide her red and puffy eyes. She never want anyone to worry about her. She thinks she isn't worth it"

Meanwhile in the girls washroom.

"Aigoo. If anyone see's this I won't be able to live. Hmm. Let's see. What would be J unnie's reaction? ~OMO! What happened Eunhee? Why are you looking like a person who hadn't slept nor ate anything for years~ Hahahaha! That would be funny"

At the cafeteria.

"Yum! Its yummy!" Hoseok said while eating his burger.

"Waah! Heaven!" Jiyoon said as she ate hers

At the hallway.

"You sure we haven't met?" Jimin asked for nth time.

"Yup! I. Am!" Nana replied while gritting her teeth for the nth time.

Meanwhile at the new dance room.

"Yah! Yah! Hajima!" Lina laughed again as Jin did his famous dance.

Which is also known as aerobics.

At the corridor

"Why isn't Jungkook picking up?!?! Urgh!!" Namjoon said frustratedly.

While Minah was sleeping beside him.

Fast Forward to where everyone came back in the assembly hall :