Chapter ~ 5

Author's POV

"Yah! What happened? Why weren't you back?" Jaemi asked for hundredth time.

"I said that I wasn't in the mood to attend Miss D's class unnie~!" Eunhee replied.....again.

"But why can't I believe that? Miss D's class is like your favorite class. I mean why suddenly huh?" Jaemi asked.

Eunhee sighed before looking at her right and then left.

"Unnie~! Let's go somewhere private~!" She cooed.

Jaemi looked at her with both of her eyebrows raised. She suddenly covered her chest with both her hands.

"Y-Yah!! You won't try to do something to me right?"

Eunhee looked at the older pal in front of her like she saw a ghost.

"UNNIE~!! YOU KNOW I LOVE LEE MINHO!! WHY WOULD I TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO YOU!! YOU AS IN LEE JAEMI!! THE CLUMSY, STUPID, CRAZY AND THE MOST DUMB GIRL IN THIS WORLD!!!!! Besides if I do something to someone in the future, it would be Lee Minho" Eunhee said, eyes sparkling.

"Arraseo! Arraseo!.......Don't need to insult me" Jaemi said, mumbling the last part under her breath.

Eunhee took Jaemi's arm and ran to the rooftop. They are still in the school.

They sat on the bench.

"So....Tell me"

Eunhee took a deep breath before telling her what exactly happened after she went to get her I-pod.

~Flashback~

"Skipping class? Its bad for you. You looked like a good student though. I wonder what else you did except for skipping just one class"

She heard a voice.

She didn't look up. She just mumbled.

"Go away"

The unknown voice chuckled.

"I didn't thought you would be this weak Eunhee" He mumbled to himself.

He cause his voice is manly.

"Jung Eunhee. Your just making yourself weaker. You shouldn't cry. And you should think about what your sister and parents must be thinking of you. Your making yourself look weaker Eunhee. Don't cry"

After hearing that Eunhee wiped her tears off before lifting her head up only to be greeted by darkness.

"Did I just hear things. Are ghost real? Oh My God!!" She stood up, took her I-pod and ran to her next class.