Chapter ~ 4

MYSTIC in the media~!
MH - Minah
EH - Eunhee
NN - Nana
JM - Jaemi
JY - Jiyoon
YM - Yoomi
LN - Lina

Enjoy ~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemi's POV

After that tragic news, *sigh* I don't think I will be able to focus on my upcoming exams.

Not like I do anyways but still.

Well...... Baekhyun was just the perfect boyfie material.

I mean like who wouldn't fall for him His eyes, His nose, His lips, His eyebrows, His ears, His hair, His..... Okay! I'm being creepy, ain't I?

Anyways, I am thankful to that young man who told me about this.

Now that I wonder why was he even with me?

Was he not paying attention in the old man's class? Or was he asleep? Or both?

But.....

Why did Uncle Lee didn't punish him? I understand if he doesn't give a punishment to me.

Its not like I want him to be punished or something....... Or maybe I do?

Hey! You would want him to get a punishment too if he's a friend of the person who broke your friend's heart!

Didn't understand? Let me get the honour of explaining this then.

Kim Taehyung, The guy who told me about Baekhyun's affair.

Park Jimin, The guy who broke my best friend slash sister's heart.

Im Nana, the victim a.k.a my bestie.

You see Kim is Park's best buddy just like Nana is mine.

So probably Kim would've knew about that stupid Park's plan.

And I'm calling them by their last names cause I don't want to say their name by my beautiful mouth.

So that's it. That's the reason I want him to get punished. I want revenge for Nana.

Nana isn't that kind of girl who wants revenge or something. She's that kind of girl that goes in the corner and cries her eyes out when she's broken or sad.

Park Jimin. Wait and watch. I'll do anything to get Nana's revenge.

Taehyung's POV

I won't lie. But that girl was a bit good-looking. I mean her eyes, I could get lost in them. Her cheeks, I was seriously going to pinch then any time soon. Her soft and pink lips, I could just kiss them all night.....

WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING!?!?!

KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!?!

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!?!?!

I need to break someone's bones tonight man~!

(A/N - Taehyung and Jaemi are just roaming around the school cause the bell is going to ring soon)

Jimin's POV

*sneeze* Oh God!

I'm sneezing too much nowadays.

Who is remembering me that much?!?

Oh! Maybe my fangirls?

I should announce that they shouldn't remember me all day and night.

I will do that tomorrow.

Oh! Tomorrow.....is....a....special day right?

Naah~! Forget it. Maybe it is. Or not?