Chapter ~ 7

Author's POV

It was a rainy day in Seoul. The rain poured down continuously. It didn't stop.

The sky was dark. Thunderstorms were heard.

And like this, Shinhwa High was closed for one day.

(A/N : Shinhwa High, their highschool's name)

The guards had a day free as well. So they ran to their home as fast as they can.

The teachers were informed and were requested to inform the students as well.

Of course, they informed them.

Now only the CCTV's were on.

But due to the strong impact of the thunderstorm, the electricity went out.

And the security of the prestigious Shinhwa High was gone.

But the gates and windows were locked. So the principal was tension free.

He slept peacefully as well.

Now Shinhwa High was empty. Or so the principal thought....

"WAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

A loud scream was heard, waking all the rest, who were sleeping at the old dance room as well.

"Yah...Lower you voice..I'm sleeping here" A deep yet charming voice muttered and snuggled his face into his so-called-pillow.

"YAH!! WAKE UP YOU IDIOTIC PEOPLE!! YAAAHHHHH!!!!!" This certain someone's scream could be heard in the whole school.

Later After Everyone Got Up...
In The Assembly Hall...

"So your saying we are locked in here?" Yoongi asked while rubbing his left cheek where Satan's-non-blooded-long-lost-sister slapped him.

"Yup! I checked the the entrance gate. It was locked but the doors of all classrooms are open. That's quite shocking. And I checked the back door as well. But no luck. It was locked as well" Taehyung answered coolly while looking at his two buddies who were rubbing their cheeks.

"The windows?" Yoomi asked.

"They are unlocked but if we go out right now, we will catch a fever or cold. So its better if we get out when the rain slows a bit" Nana answered while playing on her phone.

She was so into her game the she didn't notice a certain someone was coming in her way.

"Hey~ What are you playing?" Asked Jimin.

She paused her game and looked up, meeting those eyes whom she longed. She stared at them before saying..

"Nome of your concern" And continued playing.

But what she didn't notice was that Jimin recognised her eyes. Those eyes were the ones he loved looking at.

And now, realisation strikes him and his eyes widens.

"You-....." But before he could continue a loud roar of thunderstorm could be heard.

"Umma~" Eunhee whispered and closed her eyes tightly.

Jungkook, who was beside her, rubbing his cheek, where she slapped him, heard her.

"You-Your afraid of thunderstorms?" He asked her.

She looked at him and looked down before nodding slowly.

"Don't worry, We all are here. Anyways, why are you afraid of them?" He asked looking straight, not making any eye contact.