Chapter ~ 11

Author's POV

"*slam* WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?" An old man, in his late 30's shouted.

"T-They ar-are no-not at the d-orm, sir" A man stuttered.

The old man clenched his fists.

"Find them. Now" He ordered.

"Y-Yes Sir!" The man said and hurriedly went out of the office

"Just you wait Mystic. I'll get my revenge" The old man whispered to himself.

.
.
.
.

6:00
At BTS Dorm

"Wuahhhhhhhhh~! Let us goooooooo~! We miss our dorm~!" The Maknae line of Mystic whined.

"Shush up! You should've thought about the consequences before playing that stupid prank of yours!" Taehyung snapped back at 'em.

"But........THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!! JUST AGREE WITH IT!!!!" Jaemi laughed.

Soon the whole Mystic started laughing. Including the cold, ice princess, Yoomi.

Bangtan glared at them but that didn't stop them from laughing.

"Aish. Just stop it" Yoongi muttered.

You can say that Bangtan kidnapped Mystic and now they're stuck in BTS' dorm.

"I can report you all for kidnapping us!" Minah said.

"Do it" Hoseok replied calmly.

Jiyoon was behind him, suddenly took the pillow beside her and started attacking him.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Jaemi shouted and took a pillow as well and started hitting the person just beside her, which happened to be Yoongi.

"Yah! Yah-! Oomph" Yoongi shouted but stopped when he felt a sudden weight on his back.

"RUN JAEMI!" Yoomi shouted before she closed Yoongi's eyes with her bare hands.

"Get off me you-!" Yoongi got cut off when Yoomi kicked his stomach with her ankle.

"Yah! Michyeoso?" Taehyung asked,

"Ani. Waeyo sunbae?" Eunhee asked innocently.

"You can't play like that~ Let's play fair and square. We should have some equipments as well~" Taehyung explained with a serious expression.

The girls stopped and lined up. So did the boys. They all are facing each other now.

"Okay. Your right" Jaemi stated.

"I wanna play hide and seek!" Eunhee declared.

"I wanna play pillow fight though!" Jungkook whined.

They both glared at each other.

"Okay so who wants to play hide and seek? Raise your hands!" Minah said and raised her hand.

13 hands were raised.

"Brothers my ass" Jungkook muttered but eventually gave up.

"Fine. Let's play hide and seek!"

"Yay!! Nobody can take over me!!' Eunhee said and stuck her tongue out at Jungkook.

Jungkook just had a poker face.

"Okay! Let's play rock paper and scissors to decide who would be the ‘it’" Jaemi said.

"ROCK, PAPERS, SCISSORS!"

"YAY!"

"HOORAY!"

"ROCK, PAPERS, SCISSORS!"

"GOODBYE~"