A Trip Down Memory Lane..... (Edited)

Damon P.O.V

After leaving Elena last night I came straight home, I didn't go on my crazy bender, I had to stay focus like I said I would. I just hoped Elena understood what I mean t by 'When I drag my brother from the edge and deliver him back to you, I want you to remember the things you felt while he was gone'. What I actually meant the hurt and pain that she felt with him not being here, she needed to appreciate him a hell of a lot more. One other thing came into mind was Elena actually did had feeling for me, I realized it for the first time yesterday. I know you probably reading into something that wasn't there but, Ric and she could have continued on their journey at Smokey Mountain, but Elena gave up quick once we bumped into that Hybrid. She was so adamant before then she stop, I don't know maybe I'm reading into it, but sometime I just see something in her eyes. All night I kept waking up though out the night hearing Siena cries, she wasn't actually here, but I was having some really crazy dreams about her. She was hurt and in pain and a man without a face was taking her way from me, I think I just got freaked out from what I witness today. Seeing her in all that pain yesterday while glowing with a blue fire round her, I'm worried me because I can't be there for her if happens again. Then again Stefan is, and I know he will look out for her I saw from the way he spoke to her that they have both built a strong bond. My phone began to ring I picked it up from the side table to see that it was Katherine, what the hell does she want I answered the call.

"You're interrupting my drink." I told her, really wasn't in the mood for her games right now, I thought she would have crawled under some rock so Klaus wouldn't find her.

"You miss me?" I rolled my eyes to her comment, yeah like that day would ever happen again.

"Katherine. Where are you?" I heard her chuckling, that meant she's up to something and she had her reason to be calling me.

"Lurking outside your window, pining away." The thought of Katherine lurking in the darkness gave me a chill. Who would have thought I was obsessed with her for 145 now she made my skin crawl.

"What do you want?" If she didn't say anything of interest soon I'll hang up on her, I can't be bothered with her games. I had more important thing to worry about like how I'm going to bring my brother and my girl home.

"I'm homesick, what have I missed?" Even though she was on the other side of the phone, I could picture the smirk she had on her face right now.

"Well, Stefan and Siena are still Klaus' little prisoners, and Elena still thinks she can save them and no one's thought about you since you left." I was being serious, no one had even mention her at all Katherine weren't very important around here anymore.

"And what about you? I'm sure now that you've given up on your brother, and I think I would call her your ex-girlfriend now after what she witness. So you're going to be plotting some sort of way of moving in on with Elena now she finally let out her true feeling for you." I wanted to put my hand down the phone a rip her heart out, I'm not plotting to get Elena. I love Siena. I will always love Siena. Elena true feeling??

"I didn't give up on either of them, and for your information it's 'girlfriend' I just don't know where they are." Why did I always do this? Let Katherine get to me why did I let her get to me all the time.

"Hmm." Katherine knew something.

"But you do, Are you trailing them?" Katherine one sneaky bitch and it wouldn't surprise me if she was.

"A hybrid who wants me dead and his sidekick who's off the rails? Then the dimidium sanguinis who is gaining her powers a lot quicker than she should! I couldn't be further away Damon." I knew she knew where they are just by that comment on Siena powers coming to her, Katherine wouldn't know that unless she been watching them.