12

calum
"this is weird" i whined as luke touches up my hair.

"what's weird? you going on a date with may or a double date with michael and sky?" he asked.

"both" i bit my lower lip, "we're going to watch a movie, that's so cliche!"

"i agree but what's so weird about it?" luke questions again, "it's not like you haven't been on a date before, right?" fuck you, luke for being so smart. "oh my god, you haven't?" he jumps in surprise.

"i mean, when me and katie were dating. we never did things like this, if you know what i mean." basically, it was come over and just fuck sort of thing. "so, yeah. i've never been on a date.." i quietly confessed.

"you never been on a date?" michael appears from the shadows, "aw calum!" he starts to pinch my cheeks as i rolled my eyes.

"when will you guys stop pinching my cheeks?"

"cause they're so squishy!" michael pinches them even more. fucking christ.

"alright, here's what you need to know" luke smirks.

-
at this time, we were already in the theaters watching a movie called : paper towns. so far it was going off well but god, the moment i picked may up was the most awkward thing ever.

michael and i are at her front door and as soon as she opens it, i freeze. her eyes started to sparkled at me - since when does her eyes do that? and cause it was windy outside, her hair started to flow. what. the. fuck.

"calum?" may interrupts my thoughts, "are you enjoying this?" fuck, same sparkly eyes.

"d-um, i mean, it's kinda cool. nat wolff is in it so" idiot. i started to stutter, i don't stutter! especially not around may.

again with the sparkly eyes, "don't you think movies are so cliche for a first date?"

"actually, yes, i do." i turned over to michael and sky who was sitting a row below us, cuddling and kissing, "hey, d-do you wanna get out of here?"

she smiles, "let's go"

"w-where?" i followed her.

"anywhere, let's get lost."