3

m a y

once skylar and i walked into the house, i smelt the sweet, sweet, scent of alcohol and cigarettes lingering in the air. one beautiful combination.

"may!" i turned around to see it was ashton, "you made it!"

"how could i miss a party like this?" admiring everything that was going on. "this is skylar," i introduced ashton to her, "i brought her along with me"

"the more the merrier," he smiled, "would you lovely ladies like a drink?"

"surprise us" i smirked.

he smirks back and disappears into the halls. i turn my attention back towards skylar with one big goofy grin on her face.

"what?" i raised my eyebrows.

"nothing" skylar's voice trailed.

i decided not to deal with whatever she had planned in mind and look at what was happening so far.

everything was dark, just lights flickering. pretty much everyone was dancing, bodies on top of bodies. you can even spot the couples making out in the hidden hallways. i laughed. "hey, look at-" but then i noticed skylar was gone.

"fuck" i swore against my breath, "where did she go?"

now that skylar left to god knows where, i'm left by myself. but i didn't like being alone, especially at a party. i know no one here but sky and ashton.

i try not to think about it that much and put that problem aside. i walk upstairs to look around and maybe i might just bump into someone from my class. but i do find someone and that someone is calum fucking hood, who was making out with some chick against the walls.

the view was disgusting. it was weird just watching him swallowing some girl, why was i watching him? just when i turned around, i felt a strong force push against me.

"oh, it's just you" the blonde boy smiled, i realize it was luke.

"sorry" i apologized and started to get up.

"no, wait up" he stopped me, "were you staring at calum?"

i shook my head, "no" i said sternly to make it believable.

luke still looks down at me as if he's not convinced, i start to feel the redness against my cheeks in embarrassment. "you know he doesn't really like her" he tells me.

"then why is he kissing her?"

"just for fun, i guess" luke explains, "don't you do that sometimes?"

i shrug, "depends."

"so you met lucas" i jumped to the sound of ashton's voice. "sorry, i brought you your drink by the way" ashton hands it to me.

i thank him then see luke and ashton shake hands and real each other in, like every boy does to greet each other.

"where's michael?" ashton asked luke.

"don't know"

"cal?"

"with katie"

"manwhore" he rolled his eyes and softly chuckles as if were fake.

"forget calum, let's go find michael" luke suggests, "you coming may?"

"yeah, sure" i agreed, besides what else was i going to do the rest of the night. my best friend left me, so might as well tag along with hemmings and irwin over here.

we all head downstairs to the basement and see if michael would be there. the whole room was crowded with drunken people and annoyingly laughter.

"michael!" luke yelled, "there he is"

we all rushed over to the person with the red hair in the room, he stood out from the rest of the people in here.

"michael, we wer-" but then luke's words stopped.

michael was with someone, not just some random. but someone that i know and that was skylar.