1

m a y

i leaned back against the walls waiting for my friends, skylar and jason, the two people i have to third wheel with almost everyday.

i looked back down at my phone to check the time, i groaned. don't get me wrong, their relationship were basically what you can call "adorable," but i wasn't in the mood to put up with their extreme arguments that had to do with nothing.

and that was the thing about them two, they loved each other very much but they'd pick up pointless fights.

"waiting for them again?" i can already tell that bastard is grinning.

"do you have any other friends or do you just like to be the third wheel?"

"fuck off, hood." rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

"just asking, gees" he scoffed, "you don't have to be a bitch about everything may. don't you get tired?"

"don't you get tired of being an asshole?" i snapped back.

he gives me a sly smile and walked away leaving me filled with anger. i instantly go back to what i was doing and as always, the couple shows up arguing about something pointless.

-

"are you going to the football game tonight?" i hear skylar asking the whole table.

it was a friday and of course, there's always going to be a football game for jv and varsity teams.

i sigh, playing with my pasta rolling them and stabbing them.

"may, you're coming right?" our friend, rose asked.

"when do i not go?" i put up a small smile. it was true, i go to almost every game since skylar begs me to. i enjoyed it most of the time, but sometimes the games aren't even that hype.

"do you guys have the money?" i overhear calum talking to his little friends, michael and luke.

to be honest, his clique just annoyed me. they think they're so cool since they've been fucking around with that senior, ashton. plus getting drugs from him and shit.

"we're going to the game tonight, right?" michael questioned.

"obviously" calum says.

ugh, i had to see him tonight. just being in the same room as him makes me want to puke.

"hey may-bay!" that nickname irked the shit out of me and my hands were already balled up in a fist.

"what?"

"was i talking to you?" he scowled but showing a grin.

"you called my name, so what the fuck do you want?"

"jump off a cliff" he laughed.

"i hope you do" i smirked, "and i'll be laughing at your funeral."

his mouth immediately shut and he went back talking to his boys.

"that was cold" jason states, "cold."

"he told me to jump off a cliff, jason" i narrowed my eyes at him; who's side was he on? "you think i would just let that slide?"

"why do you even hate him anyways?" rose wanted to know.

"i hate him, he hates me. period."

"that's not a good explanation" she chuckled, "you hate him cause he hates you?"

"no" i groaned cause she didn't get it.

"they've been enemies for like two years now" skylar added, "it started back in sophomore year."

"yeah, wasn't that great?" i spoke in monotone.

"and i thought they'd get along but that didn't end up so well" jason tells us all.

"don't even remind me" i stabbed my pasta even harder.

i hate calum hood, i hated every little piece that made him, well, him.