PROLOGUE

Author's Acknowledgement:

This book is work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduce in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without the permission of the author.

[PROLOGUE]

"SECRET AGENT"

- that's the job of an 5"8 footer teenager who has long black hair, cream skin complexion, and tantalizing eyes that can manipulate your mind.

She mastered all kinds of sports, martial arts, and most of all, all kinds of guns, either they are big or small. One of the most respective, tremendous, and top rank motivated shooter in the largest Agency at Los Angeles, USA.

No other than ...

"ASTRID MURIEL LEE" a secret agent who went back to Philippines to find the most notorious criminal who made a great set-up in their agency.

She was assigned to teach at Seymour's University and has a mission to change those students who has some bitchiness in them.

But then, there's a hitch known to be a simple student named DARYL DALE CLIFTON.

Would it be a mision incomplete?

Would it be the reason for her to change?

Would they find that crazy little thing that can break all the guts?

Or would it be one of their greatest nightmare when he find out that ...

BEHIND A TEACHER IS A SECRET AGENT

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note: This is not as perfect as you expected to be. Gramatical errors, typos, misspelling, and such things are playing around. So if you are looking for formal story, then, go back-off. You click the wrong one. I'm not a professional writer and I'm telling you guys, gramatical errors, typos, misspelling, and such things are playing around.

Behind a Teacher is an Secret Agent

written by: BlackPhantazia

Copyright © 2013 by: BlackPhantazia

All rights reserved.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.