- Chapter 6 - Your worst nightmare ... -

When I wake up i'm lying in the middle of no where, just a vast ammount of land, leading to where? I don't know.  There appear to be no clouds , and both the sun and the moon are out, my throat feels like sand paper, and I have to cover my eyes to see where I am going. So, I stand up and walk around for awhile. I might aswell be going around in circles, I have no clue where I am, or what my purpose is for me being here, how did I even get here in the first place? It obviously has something to do with the riddle. 

So, i'm shattered, walking around is the only thing i've done, and I feel like i'm going to pass out. So, I sit down and lie on my back covering my eyes from the sun, the sand is red hot and it feels like its travelling through all of my body. I some how drop off into a deep sleep.

When I wake up, i'm soaking wet through, is this just my sweat? No, wait. There was a couple of what looks like water puddles, it must of been raining while I was alseep so I drag myself to the puddle and stick my face in washing off all dry skin, and drinking all of whats left of the puddle before it evaporates, when it's all gone I feel refreshed, but i'm still roasting in the sun. 

That's when I hear a growling coming from behind me, and insted of looking behind, I just get up slowly, and run for my life. I'm not even running that fast anymore, but I still hear the growling when I run into a wall, which sends me flying back, and smack down into the sand. I assume it's some kind of force field, so this world does come to an end, but on the other side, it's more tropical. Why couldn't I have been put in that side of the world?

So, I slump down against the force field, and drift off into another deep sleep. When I wake up, I hear a banging coming from the other side of the force field, so I turn my head, to see what's banging. 

It's my mother.

It looked like she was trying to run away from something, but what? That's when a dark shadow appears behind her, and she mouths something to me, but I can't quiet make out what she is saying, and before I could make out what she was trying to say, the dark shadow wraps its arms around her face, and drags her back, i'm now banging my hands on the force field, screaming

"LET HER GO!!" But, the monster keeps dragging her back, into the woods, my screams turn into a whisper, and i'm crying

"Mum.... I love you.." And I fall to my knees, covering my eyes, when I look up the dark shadow is standing against the force field, it's hand reaches out, I'm thinking, it won't be able to get through this is a force field, it's so stupid.

That's where i'm wrong. It's hand goes thew the force field, and trys grabbing me, but I dodge, and I stumble up into a run, I turn around to see the monster is coming after me.

But I trip, I fall onto my knees, head hanging low. I can't keep on going with this running. Either, I get taken by the monster, or I keep running and dehydrate or starve to death. I wan't to get up, but I can't. It feels like the sand has suddenly turned into glue, keeping me in place. 

I hear noises right behind me, but I can't move. And I don't want to. What's the point in living anymore? I don't have my mother, and my teacher has probally died aswell. There is no reason for me to live anymore.

The shadows arms move across my face, and over my mouth, and starts dragging me back.