- Chapter 17 - Molly's room -

It feels like this house wants me, as I walk to the door, pulling me in, and the touch of the door knob sends shivers down my spine, and the creak of the door as I slowly open it. To stare at an empty room,  with the sun shining in, with the dust floating around. 

To realise the sun went down, and now all I can see is the moonlight shining in, walking around trying not to make a noise, but that is impossible as the floor creaks, with ripped pictures on the wall, all black and white. Walking up the spiral stair cases, seeming to go on and on. 

Walking through an empty corridor, with only one door at the end, with a sign saying:

"Molly's Room" 

I open the door, and I hit my foot onto a toy train, I look around and the shelf has a jack in the box, and some teddy's with most of their arm's, legs missing, one is missing an eye. As I walk over to the bed, there is a note reading,

"I see you..."

Then thunder strikes the ground, with the rain splashing onto the window, I feel out of breath. I remove the cover from the bed and there is another note reading,

"Look outside the window..." 

I stare down at the note, heart pounding. I can't move at all, I hear creaks coming from outside in the corridor, getting closer and closer, and when it reaches the door. It stops. 

I hear a tick tock noise, I turn to my head to the left to see a grand clock, which wasn't there before. But the hands never moved, but all I could hear was it ticking, it got louder and louder, I walked to the only window in the room. 

The clock rang 11 times, and on the 12th, thunder struck again, the wind blew the window open and  I was getting wet, so I closed the window. I stared outside and I saw a crow, in the tree watching me. 

It flew away, and I stared into the woods behind the house. The window became misty from my heavy breathing, and I could only see slightly outside the window. I stopped breathing when I saw a little girl standing in the woods, with a torn white dress, with pale skin, and long dark hair. 

My heart felt like it was pounding outside my chest, struggling to breathe. 

Thunder struck again, and the girl was gone. I couldn't move from the window, my whole body was shaking, I had goosebumps across my arms. 

My heart became slower, and I was more relaxed, but I still had a tense body. 

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breathe. 

I opened them.

The girl's face was outside the window, staring at me with pure black eyes, and a smirk on her face. 

I stumbled backwards, falling over the toy train, and hitting the ground with a loud thud.

As my vision became blurred, the window opened, and the rain poured in, soaking me. 

As there was a chuckle coming from the door.

As I closed my eyes, she peered over my head, smiling at me.

Then there was a silent whisper, 

"Time to sleep" 

Then, everything went black.