- Chapter 18 - I found you... -

I was being dragged along the floor, it felt like concrete. But who was dragging me? I opened my eyes, and it was blurred, but I only saw the dark sky, with the shining stars, and a moon. 

Whoever was dragging me, was breathing heavily. I turned my head to the right, and saw houses, I turned my head to the left and saw woods. 

I relaxed my hands, and they slipped from the persons grip, I got up quickly and turned around.

It was my brother.

He was bleeding from is chest, and he looked so weak, he could just fall over. 

I remember that I fell over in the house, and hit my head. So I raised my hand and touched my head, and I moved it back so I could see my hand.

Blood.

I was bleeding from my head, so I ripped off my sleve and wrapped it around my head, I ripped off my brothers sleve, and trouser leg and wrapped it around his chest. 

There was no one around, no lights in the houses. I saw a figure coming this way, but when the person got closer, it was limping.

And it wore a white dress.

I turned around to my brother,

"RUN!!" I screamed at him, and I ran, and he started running. I looked behind, and the girl was running after us. 

"Run into the woods" My brother said, why the woods? Why not follow the road? So we went into the woods, and we lost her. Our running, became a walk. My brother was slower then me, but I forced him to continue. I saw a light in the distance, I turned to my brother,

"A light" I said to him, I started running, and I reached a road, with houses. 

The same houses from before,

"No, NO! This cant be happening!" I said to myself, I looked behind. My brother was coming out off the woods, and he looked confused, he said

"They're the houses from bef-" a hand reached out and grabbed his shoulder. I started running towards him

"NO!" I screamed, my brother was to weak to fight back, so the girl took him into the woods, but I kept running after them. They reached the road, but when I got there. They weren't there.

I looked around, where did they go? 

There was a whisper behind me,

"I found you..."