His favourite thing about you

Ashton: He loves you're hands. The way you hold things, so elegant and gentle. When you get nervous your fingers intertwine and fiddle with everything. His favourite thing of all was holding them. Feeling your fingers in between his own, your hand tiny compared to his.

Calum: He loves your body. The fact that you hold yourself with confidence whenever you were wearing something that is a little more revealing than normal. When he embraces you from behind the feeling of his arms wrapped around your hips would drive him crazy. When you two are alone your body belongs completely to him and he could literally stare at you forever.

Luke: He loves your eyes. So clear, so beautiful, so mesmerising. When he first met you that was the first thing that caught his attention. Everyday when he lays his eyes upon your own he says a new and adorable thing about them. Sometimes when you two are alone you will lie there, his hand on your face staring into your eyes in complete silence for hours.

Michael: He loves your smile. He says when you smile everything becomes a whole lot more beautiful. The way your lips stretch across your faces to reveal a line of beautiful white teeth. He is constantly poking your cheeks to get you to smile just so he can witness the most amazing event on the planet; you smiling.