An article about you two

Ashton: Drummer from the band 5 Seconds of Summer, Ashton Irwin, and his most recent 'lady friend' have been spotted out and about together in the streets of LA more than once just this month. A source has said "They are more than friends but nothing more than that." We find this hard to believe for various reasons. Both Ashton and (y/n) look happiest when around eachother. We sense there is certainly something more than friendship going on between these two young people.

Calum: Our hottest topic of this week is Calum Hood (bassist of Punk band 5 Seconds of Summer) and his girlfriend (y/n) (y/l/n). The two of them have always kept their relationship hidden from the public but Calum himself has confirmed it. "She makes me happy, nothing more to it. I love her." Young Calum says in an interview earlier this week.
Fans on Twitter have been supporting the relationship fully saying that the two make a beautiful couple.

Luke: Protective would be an understatement of how Luke Hemmings acts around his girlfriend, (y/n) (y/l/n). The couple were surrounded last week Thursday night in LA leaving a small restaurant. Paparazzi and reporters swormed around the two giving them no opportunity to leave. The usually shy boy turned into something no one expected to see. He grabeb (y/n)'s hand and tried to push his way through the crowd yelling "Please just leave her alone!" Not long after this 19 year old Luke said on Twitter "I would like to apologise to anyone who I offended tonight. It's just that (y/n) isn't the best with crowds."

Michael: Our recent interview with Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer has revealed some interesting information about 20 year old guitarist, Michael Clifford. We asked the boys "Is there anyone special in your life at the moment?" and young Michaels face went a slight tinge of red. He said "Well I guess there is someone but I'd rather not share her name." Unfortunately we couldn't get it out of him but we now know for sure that this girl must be very special. I mean who else can get Michael to blush like that?