Halloween

Ashton: "Trick-or-Treat!" You and Ashton yell at what must have been the millionth door that you have come to that night. A short plumpish lady is standing there behind the now open door holding a huge bowl of different candies.
"Happy Halloween ma'am." Ashton says smiling at her as he grabs a handful of candy and stuffs it into his bag. "Happy Halloween," she looks at you confused "aren't you a little old to be Trick-or-Treating?" She says placing the bowl on a table inside. You look at Ashton and giggle "Maybe a little." You say taking his hand. The lady smiles and shakes her head "Enjoy your evening." She says waving you off. Ashton dashes down the path pulling you along with him. For the next hour the two of you go to every single house in your neighbourhood, each time you are asked the same question "Aren't you a little old to be Trick-or-Treating?" By the end of the night you arrive back at his house, each of you carrying a bag full of candy. You empty the bags on the kitchen table and grab a few pieces and pop them into your mouth. "We did a pretty good job." Ashton says, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. You sigh and smile. "Oh yes definitely." For the rest of the evening you and Ashton eat candy until you feel sick. He fell asleep on the floor surrounded by empty wrappers. You went and cuddled up next to him on the floor wrapping the two of you up in a blanket.

Calum: You stood there looking at your costume in the mirror. You were proud at what you had achieved, it looked pretty good.
"(y/n)," Calum says as he walks into the room "you look amazing." He smiles at you and wraps his arms around you from behind.
"Thanks, you look even more amazing." He kisses you on the cheek and the two of you go down stairs to grab your bags. You guys were going to a big Halloween party. You couldn't wait. When you arrived you were greeted by your friends and Calum was pulled away by his own friends. I'll find him later you thought to yourself. The music was blaring loud and there were tons of people, all dressed up, dancing. You danced with your friends screaming at the top if your lungs to all the words of the songs. Suddenly the loud music turns into something slower. It was one of 5sos's songs, Long Way Home. You leave your friends and look around the crowd for Calum you spot him and he runs up to you. People patting him on his back and cheering his name. Suddenly everyone's attention is on you two. There is an awkward silence and then Calum places his hands and your waist and you two slow dance. The crowd cheers and then everyone goes back to dancing. He places his forehead against yours and whisper-sings the words to you. When the song was over the two of you stayed in that same position, you stopped moving. "I love you." You say looking into his eyes. "I love you too." He places his hands on your cheeks and kisses you tenderly. The crowd cheers once again.

Luke: Halloween was one of your favourite holidays of the year. You would get excited months in advance planning yours and Lukes costumes, making delicious pumpkin treats and decorating the house. Unfortunately this Halloween (to your own horror) you got sick with the flu but you were determined to still go out that night. You ignored your terribly runny nose and coughing fits and carried on doing your makeup. Luke walked into the bathroom to find you surrounded by hundreds of used tissues. He cautiously opened the door and said "(y/n) are you alright babe?" He walks towards you closing the door as he comes in. You turn around to face the mirror. You could barely breathe. "I'm fine," you sniffled "just, so excited." You pull a thumbs up to Luke and fake a smile. "Hey, come here." He pulls you into a huge bear hug and strokes your hair. "I think we should stay home tonight." You pull away from him and gasp "No no please." You plead. He smiles at you and picks up the makeup wipes surrounded by tissues on the bathroom counter. "I think watching some old Halloween movies and cuddling on the couch is in order." He takes the makeup wipes and cleans up your face of half finished makeup. You get into your comfiest and coziest pyjamas and snuggle up to Luke on the couch. You two stay up until 12:00 watching movies like The Nightmare Before Christmas, Halloween Town (1 & 2), ParaNorman, Corpse Bride and Twitches. All your favourite movies. Before you go to bed he makes you some delicious hot chocolate and then once you were done he carried you bridal style back up to your bedroom. You giggled the whole way up.

Michael: "Seriously Mikey, a haunted house?" You say as Michael drags you along a pathway leading up to a house decorated all 'scary' for Halloween. You never really got all that into celebrating but this year Michael decided to make it extra special for you. "Yes (y/n), a haunted house is just perfect for what I have in store for us." He picks up his pace and soon the two of you are running in full sprint towards the house. You reach the front door and a lady dressed in a red dress with horns greets you with a smile. She opens the door and explains to you that if you get lost to just scream as loud as you could (ironic because it is a haunted house, aren't people supposed to scream?). You walk in and the lady closes the door behind you leaving you in the never ending darkness. You suddenly feel Michael wrap his hands around your waist and place his forehead against yours. "We have this place to ourselves." He whispers, you feel his warm breath close to your face. He kisses you roughly and you slide your arms around his neck and pull him closer, making the kiss more heated. Once the two of you part he takes you by the hand and leads you into the darkness. You amble around giggling everytime you walk into something. Eventually you find yourselves in some sort of room. You hear Michael closing the door. He walks up to you in the darkness and you kiss again, his fingers getting tangled in your hair. After about 10 minutes of passionate kissing he lays you down on the floor. You giggle as he kisses your neck leaving playful lovebites. "Happy Halloween (y/n)." He whispers brushing your hair behind your ear.

(A/N)

Happy Halloween guys!!
I hope you had a brilliant time and enjoyed this Halloween Special.
Sorry it is a little late..
I will also be doing a
Christmas Special.
Thank you for 1,1k reads!!!
I seriously can't believe it.
Lots of love and hugs!!
Princess Ali xx