Date nights

Ashton: He gives you limitless kisses and compliments along with a marathon of your favourite TV series. He orders you Domino's pizza and then you two cuddle on the couch for the rest of the night until you fall into a peaceful sleep.

Calum: He will take you to your favourite take out place and then the two of you will drive for hours and hours on end until you get lost. By then your food is cold but you don't care. You get out, sit on the roof of the car and cuddle under the stars. Sometimes you fall asleep and wake up the next morning lying next to Calum at his house.

Luke: You will get together at his house where you will attempt to cook a homemade meal. It usually fails so you take out a bag of instant noodles and make those instead. There is loud music of your favourite bands playing in the background and you two get distracted and start dancing round the house, playing hide and seek. By the end of the night you will lie in his bed cuddling until you fall asleep.

Michael: You two will go out to a fancy dinner. He treats you like such a lady and makes you feel so special. You two usually get kicked out of the restaurant for being too "disturbing" to the other customers. You guys just laugh it off and drive round the town singing loudly and making out whenever you come to a red light.