Chapter 1

Kylie POV

I was walking into my moms room. I just woke up, and I went to say good morning. I had already looked downstairs for then others, but they were nowhere to be found. So I went to mom's.

"Hey mommy!" I said.

"Hey kyles. What's up?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say good morning to a special someone." I said.

"Aww. That's sweet Kylie." she said with a grin on her face.

"Anyway. Where is everyone?" I asked her.

"Oh. Um. They went to this boutique. I mean Kim and khloe did. Kourt's home with her family. Kendall is somewhere. I dont even know. Could you call her please?" She sounded really concerned.

So I texted her. She replied like 5 minutes later.

"She wrote, 'I'm at Nobu's. Want some?'. Do you mom?" I read.

"No thank you. I don't want sushi now." She replied.

"Okay." So I texted her back, with a no.

I left, and went to my room. I wanted to leave the house and get out for a bit, but I was kind of terrified of the paparazzi. I put on some black leather joggers, with a a white tank crop top, and some Yeezy Boost 350's. They were the most comfortable shoes in the world. Kanye made them, and he was very proud of them, so he gave all of us a pair.

I put on some foundation, blush, mascara, and finished the look with light pink lip gloss. I was ready to leave.

I was heading out, when I remembered something. My purse. So I went back up to look for it. I checked my closet, my bathroom, and my car. It was nowhere.

"Mom! Have you seen my Givenchy bag?" I asked her.

"This one?" Mom held up to show me.

"Where'd you get that? That's mine!" I yelled.

"I borrowed it for one night. Okay? I really loved it. It was only one night, Kylie." Mom siad.

"You should've asked. That's my bag! Not yours." I yelled.

"Okay. I'm sorry. You're right. But arguing won't get us anywhere. Its already done. Let it go." Mom said, calming the time down.

"Whatever." I finished. Then I left in my Matte Range Rover.

"Khloe where are you?" I texted.

"I'm coming home with Kim. Where are you?" She asked back.

"Coming to your place. I want to see Tyga. OK?" Tyga was Khloe's neighbor. So when I went to Khloe's, I went to. Is it him too.

"Alright. Stay safe kyles!" Then I turned my phone off.

I reached her house in like 15 minutes. I parked in the driveway, then I texted Tyga that I was at his house.

As I walked, I could see Tyga coming out to greet me. He ran, and when he got to me, he picked me up.

"Nice shoes baby girl. I have the same kind." He said.

"I know." I said happily. I loved him so much. "Is king home?" I asked.

"Yeah. He been waitin' so long to see you again baby girl." He said.

When we got to the front door, he put me down, and we walked in.

"King Cai! Yo! Kylie's here!" He yelled throughout the house. I heard king run out and squeal happily.

Once he got down the stairs, he ran to me, and hugged my legs. I picked him up, and kissed his cheek.

"Kydie!" he yelled. He pronounced my name that way. He was so cute.

I kissed his cheek, and he hugged my neck. Then he wriggled out of my arms, and went to play again.

"Ya. So, how ya been baby?" He asked me.

"I've been good. I had a couple of photoshoots last week. Oh. And by the way. Thanks for the car. I love it so much!" I said excitedly.

"I hope we make good memories with that car. It was special." He explained.

"Yeah. I hope we-" I got cut off by tyga's phone.

"Who the fuck could be calling me now?" He said firmly.

When he looked at it, he rubbed his face.

"Who is it babe?" I ask.

Tyga's POV

"Uh. It be Chyna. She said she was gon' watch king. She'll be here in like 5." I finished.

"Okay." She said

We sat on the couch for a little, then we heard a doorbell. Kylie went to the kitchen. And I went to the door.

"Hey Chyna. I'll bring king here. Yo Cai! Momma's here kid!" I yelled. I heard him running. Then he huge her, and Chyna and I talked a bit.

Kylie POV

I was in the kitchen waiting for them to finish talking. I was wondering what they were talking about. So I tried to listen.

"Listen girl. I'm with someone else. I moved on. I thought you would understand when she turned 18." Tyga said firmly.

"She's only 18. Like you said. Tyga. You're 25. She's a little-" she got cut off by Tyga slapping her hand.

"What the fuck!? I'm leaving." And she slammed the door behind her. King was already in the car I think.

"Kylie? Where are you?" He yelled.

"In here babe. The kitchen. What happened?" I asked him when he walked in.

"She wanted me back. But I said I already have a girl. She also mentioned you was only 18, but I don't give a shit." He said.

"Yeah. Let's go to the living room." I said. So we both went.

"What did you want to tell me before Chyna came? You said 'I hope we...' And my phone rang. So, what was that?" He asked.

"Um." I hesitated.