Chapter 13

Kylie POV

I woke up to a room with a flickering light.

I tried to move, but my hands and legs were tied.

The last thing I remember, was that two people in black masks came up to me and dragged me away.

I was waiting for Tyga, and... Tyga! Where was he?

My mouth wasn't gagged, so I could speak.

"Tyga! Someone!" I yelled.

"Oh. You're awake." A voice said. It was a man's voice.

"Who are you? Where am I? Where's-" I started.

"Stop with the questions. Okay? You're givin me a headache." The voice said.

A figure crept out of the dark corner. By the sound of it, they were dragging a chair behind them.

"Can you guess who?" He asked. Then he turned on a song.

It sounded like...

"You're Drake!" I yelled.

"Obviously bitch!" He said loudly while smiling. He came out of the corner fully now.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Before we get into any questions, I have to ask you a question." He said.

"That's a question." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You said before we get into questions, and you just asked a question. You're not following what you say." I pointed out.

"Shut the fuck up." He said.

"Excuse me?" I asked. I needed to make him pissed, so he wouldn't have me here, and so that he would let me go.

"You heard right." He said. "Anyways, why did you go to Tyga? I was available! Tyga already had a wife! I wanted you girl!" He yelled.

"He was a close friend of mine." I said.

"Was he?" He asked.

He held his phone, and scrolled. Finally, he stopped. There was someone yelling in pain.
Then he started laughing. I think the person yelling, was yelling my name.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"You wanna know girl?" He asked.

"Yeah. Show me." I said firmly.

He held the phone to me so I could see it. I hated how I was tied up.

I looked at the screen, and saw Tyga, sitting in a chair, and yelling in pain.

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

"Nothing. Its personal." He said.

"Can I at least not be tied up?" I asked.

He thought about it. Then he looked around, and left.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" I yelled.

Then he appeared again. "Okay." So he untied me, and I was about to make a run for it, when drake says, "you have to wait for the bell to ring. Then the guards open the door." He explained.

"I feel like a caged animal." I said.

"Oh yes. They were brought me down here. Then I saw you being dragged down here. You looked so sexy. You're ass rubbing against the ground. Damn!" He said checking me out.

He walked closer to me, and I backed away. We continued that until my back touched the wall. He looked like he was going to rape me just with those eyes.