Chapter 6

Kim POV

I had to say something. This couldn't be a secret.

I should probably tell everyone, but it'll be too much on such a short notice.

Then khloe texted me.

'I got kyles. I'm coming over to mom's. Seeya keeks.'

I replied with, 'okay thanks khloe.'

Then I turned off my phone.

Kylie POV

I saw khloe trying to text and drive, so I offered to text for her.

"Okay. Just tell Malika to be at my house on Tuesday and Thursday. Okay?" She asked.

"Sure thing Koko." I said.

So I texted that. Then I was about to look through her phone, when Malika texted. She used may swears as she wrote. I could tell.

"Let me see?" She said in a question voice. I gave her the phone, and I slumped in my seat.

"Ky. Why are you sweating?" She asked me.

"Um. No reason. It was just really hot outside. You know? We were playing a game." I lied.

We got to mom's house 5 minutes later.

Kris POV

"Hey kids!" I yelled as the walked in. "Where were you?" I asked.

"Tyga's." Kylie answered.

"With Malika and Lexi." Khloe responded.

"Alright. So...what are you doing here?" I asked.

"We're staying for dinner." Khloe said.

I knew what was coming.

"OK. Great to have you over!" I said cheerfully.

Kylie POV

Mom was sitting on the couch, texting Corey I think.

I was taking selfies, and khloe was cooking in the kitchen.

Then I got a text from ken.

"Why did Kim just call to say that I should come to family dinner? I wasn't really paying attention, but I heard your name.

I didn't know how to reply to that.

"Um. I don't know Kenny! Ask her. I'm as lost as you are." I texted.

"OK. Bye ky!" And I turned off my phone.

Kim POV

At family dinner, the whole family appeared. I couldn't wait to tell everyone. We can't say about how we watched them have sex tho.

I whispered to khloe, "should we tell everyone?"

"Maybe after we eat. I know Caitlyn will get mad. We want them to eat. Remember? Dinner?" She reminded me

"Okay. You do it." I said. I knew even if I tried, I couldn't.

"No. You're the bitch! You do it. Kylie loves me. I'm not gonna betray her again. Okay?" Khloe said.

She was such a bitch. "Are you sure, khloe?" I was worried.

"Yeah. I know mom knows about this. We could say mom told us." She suggested.

Everyone was having a conversation. It was getting louder.

"Do it Kim. Now!" Khloe said firmly.

Kylie POV.

I was having a conversation with Kourt about how Mason is doing good in school, and how P (Penelope) was about to start preschool.

She also told me that Reign was such a joy in the house.

Just then, Kim stood up to make a toast.

"Hi everyone! Thank you for coming to this family dinner. I just want everyone to know, that relationships, are a beautiful thing. We know all of you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, or already married. Except for one of us." Kim looked at Kendall. Mom laughed, along with Kourt and khloe. "But that's not why I'm making this toast. Well. I was informed, that someone in this room, has gotten serious about their relationship, right, Kylie?" Kim stared at me.

"What? Me?" I asked her.

"Kylie is dating Tyga, and got serious with him. Right Ky?" Kim pointed me out.

How did she know I had sex with him?
"What!? Kylie?" Caitlyn asked.

"Yup." Kim confirmed.

"Are you serious? You and Michael?" She looked so mad.

"Im sorry." I said.

"No! This is exactly what I wanted to prevent. And no one even bothers to listen to me." She was so upset.

Khloe POV

Caitlyn looked like he was going to explode.

"Caitlyn. Calm down! At least she's not pregnant!" Khloe said.

"Is that all you care about? Kylie, you should've known better than to do something irresponsible like that!" He yelled.

I looked at mom. She was making eye contact with me, while Caitlyn was rubbing her eyes.

Kylie POV

I was giving mom a death stare. She returned the stare with a 'I didnt do it' look.

"I'm leaving." Cait said angrily.

Everyone left slowly. I was so mad.
"Kim. How did you find out?" I said.

"Um. Mom." Kim said. Then I went to her.

"What the fuck mom!? Why did you tell everyone!?" I yelled at her.

"I didn't tell anyone! Look at me. I told you I wouldn't tell. I didn't!" She yelled.

"I'm leaving. See you never!" I yelled.

Then in got my car keys, and drove off to Tyga's.

I texted I was coming, so he texted 'OK'.

Was this a good chapter? Comment and vote.

I might delete this story if there's not enough reads.