Chapter 15

Kylie POV

I was at Jaden's house. He insisted on having me over, as a friend.

"I talked with Tyga, Kylie. I could tell that he really loves you. Like, a lot." He said.

"I can see that, but sometimes, I...I feel like he's distant. You know? He goes off somewhere, and then doesn't tell me about it. Like, I find out from instagram, or his ex." I said. I looked down at my legs.

"People tend to do that. I feel like its just a mistake humans do. Or maybe, people don't like to tell others what they're doing." He said. I felt like every word was music. I didnt know what it was. I guess I just missed his voice.

"Kylie? Hey!" He snapped his fingers In front of my eyes.

"What?" I didn't know what happened.

"Will you go to my greet and meet with me?" He asked.

"Um. Sure! When is it?" I asked.

"It's on Sunday." He replied.

"Oh. I would love to, but I have to watch Tyga's son. He's out of town, and there's no one to watch king, so he asked me. I'm sorry." I said.

"Its alright. Wait. Can you bring king?" He asked with that bad boy smile.

"Um. I'll have to ask Ty. He might not want it." I said.

I texted him, "on Sunday, can I take king with me to Jade's meet and greet?"

Then he replied, "hell no! He's not your man! I have to be with you!"

"So that's a no!?"

"Definitely!"

Then I looked uonfrom my phone. "Sorry Jaden. He said no." I really wanted to go with him.

"That's fine Kylie. Anyways, you should get going. Tyga's probably home now." Jaden ended. And with that last comment, I left.

I got to my friend's house. So I texted her I was there.

"Hey pia! Im at your house! Open up!"

"Alright ky!" She replied.

So I got or of my car, sand went to the door. She opened it right when I got there.

"Come in girl!" She said.

"Hey! How ya been?" I asked.

"Its good. How about you, ky?" She asked.

"Its good. I get to watch king for the whole weekend, plus Monday. You wanna help me?" I suggested.

"Yeah! I love king!" She said.

"I know! He's so cute!" I said.

"I love his hair, and his face, and eyes..." She trailed off.

"Right?" I said.

"Oh! You wanna hear my first hit?" She asked.

" 'Do it Again'?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

"Oh my god! I love that song. It has the best lyrics. The part with, 'I love it how that booty shake when its on me'." I said.

"Yeah. By The Weeknd." She said.

"And tyga"." I added.

"Have you thought about doing a singing career?" She asked.

"No. I think I'll continue in fashion like my sisters. I really enjoy it." I said.

"Yeah. I can tell. All I wear is a crop top, pants, a flannel jacket around my waist, and a bandana. You wear something new everyday. Like, how do you have that many clothes?" She asked.

"I go shopping like every week tho. So." I said. Then I got a text from Tyga, saying, 'come to my place. I have a surprise for you'.

"You and Tyga had sex earlier didn't you?" Pia asked.

"No. Well... only a few times." I said. I wasn't ready to talk about how I was raped. I still think it was a dream.

"You two make such a cute couple!" She said.

"Really? I've never really looked at us like how Kim and Kanye are." I said.

"We'll, you do." She finished.

"I have to go to Tyga's, but if you want, we can go shopping tomorrow?" I asked.

"Okay. I'll meet you here." She said.

"Okay. Bye!" I said as I hugged her.

"Bye. Miss you ky!" She said.

Then I left. I wonder what Tyga's surprise was.