Chapter 5

Kylie POV

I was invited to Khloe's house. We talked about food, and restaurants. I wasn't sure what to make of this. I didn't want to talk about getting busy with Tyga.

"Well. I gotta go. I'll see you later." I said.

"Okay. Bye Ky!" Khloe said.

Khloe POV

I got my phone, and went to the window. She was in her car. I turned my video on, and followed her. She drove out of the driveway, and went to park at Tyga's house.

I quickly texted Kim. She arrived in 5 minutes.

"Let's go." Kim said. So we went to Tyga's house, but we hid in the bushes at the window.

"I can lipread. Lucky for you." Kim said.

"Whatever bitch." I ended. Then we looked. She was really good. I tried to mumble without noise, and he guess what I was saying. I hardly moved my mouth while mumbling.

Kylie POV

I walked in the door Tyga opened for me to his house.

"Ight baby. You ready this time? King's with Chyna." Tyga said.

"Okay. Let's do it." I said.

We went to the guest room, and looked at each other.

Kim's POV

"Oh my god! Kylie...and Tyga...are...gonna have sex. I saw him. He said 'you ready' and she answered, 'okay'.

"You have a ladder?" I asked khloe.

"No. But Chyna told me he usually took her in the guest room to have sex." Khloe told me.

"Have you been there?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Follow me." She led. We were there in like a few seconds.

"There they are. Don't record it. Or it'll be a sex tape. No photos either. Okay?" I told her.

"Okay Kimmy." Khloe said.

Kylie POV

We were in the room together. I was feeling a bit dirty. He took off his shirt to reveal his tattooed chest, and abs.

Then he raised my shirt over my head, and took it off. Then he lowered my pants. I lowered his pants. I took off my bra and panties while he took off his boxers.

He handed me a condom, and I rolled it on his dick.

Then, he pushed me towards the wall lightly, then put his arms to the wall next to either side of my face.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and he put his arms around me.

He then put me down, and he put his dick in me again. This time I was ready. I moaned a lot. It was pleasant the way he did that, but there was a little pain in it.

I knew how Kim felt. She had sex many times a day, just to be pregnant again.

We also had many make out sessions. It was intense.

I was getting the hang of this, so I was okay.

Tyga POV

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. The day before she was hesitant, and now she's doing this? I'm impressed. And she had the best ass.

I was holding on to her waist again, and she had a grip on my neck. I loved when we did this.

Kim POV

I couldn't believe this was happening. My baby sister, who just turned 18, was having sex. With a guy I hardly knew.

"Wow. Look at her go! She's like a machine!" Khloe said.

"I know. I'm impressed." I said, nodding my head.

"What is he doing?" Khloe asked me.

"I think he's...khloe! Get the door now! Now!" I yelled.

"I'm on it!" Khloe ran.

Kris POV

Noine of the kids were answering my texts. Were they ignoring me? Probably. Like they always do. I hope they're okay. Especially Kylie.

She was having sex with Tyga left and right. Who knew what she was doing now.

Kylie POV

I knew what was going on. He was gonna pop the cherry. All of a sudden, I hear a doorbell. Tyga gets up from our position, and quickly puts his clothes on.

He runs downstairs, and tells me to get dressed.

I heard khloe saying, "is my sister here? She wasn't answering any of my texts." I turned my phone on, and see I got many missed calls and texts from her. I quickly put my clothes on, and go to the kitchen.

I had just realized I was sweating. I wiped it away, and continued walking.

"Hey Khloe! Its ky!" I yell.

"Hey! Is anything wrong? You weren't answering my texts." Khloe said.

"Yeah sorry. My phone died. So I charged it. Its full now. And it was off. So...you know." I knew I sounded suspicious.

"Yeah. Mom's waiting. So we have to go. Bye Ty! Thanks for keeping Ky!" Khloe yelled.

When we got in the car, she texted some people, then drives to mom's house.