Chapter 2

"Um." I hesitated. Tyga looked at me eagerly. "All I wanted to say was that I hope we have many happy and romantic moments there." I finished.

"Me too. That'll be the best." He said. Then I got a text. It was from khloe. She wrote I was in her parking space. So I went to move it.

Then I decided it was late, but I didn't want to leave. So I texted mom, and told her I was staying over Tyga's house. She allowed me. So I parked in his driveway, and went back in.

"I can stay the night." I said happily.

"Oh yeah baby girl. Bring it on." Tyga said excitedly.

So I went to Khloe's and got my PJ's. I walked back to Tyga's house, and changed. I put my clothes in the drawer he saved for me.

We got in the bed, and turned off the lights.

"Let's have fun baby girl." He was happy.

He pulled down my PJ pants, and pulled my shirt up which I took off. Then he ripped his shirt off, and his pants, and boxers. Then I pulled my panties off.

He handed me a condom, and I slipped it on his dick.

He grabbed my waist, and I grabbed the back of his neck. Then he dragged me above him. He stuck his fingers up there, and licked his fingers clean.

"Mmh! You tasty girl!" He said. Then he put his tip in me.

"Tyga. Not now." I said. So he stopped.

"We were getting to the good part baby!" He said.

"I don't want to do anything I'll regret." I said.

"Okay girl. If you say so." He agreed. So we put our clothes on, and went to bed.