Chapter 9

I hope you like the story! Anyway, I'm not gonna post every Wednesday.

Tyga POV

We were adding to the song a bit. Some sounds, and playing with the sound.

"So. I think we need to give your voice, a little boost. We need to make it a little slower. 'Cause you're a faster rapper. We need to slow you down just a bit. Okay" my producer said.

"Ight. Do your magic, man." I told him.

"Yo. What are they doing here?" Chris asked.

I turned around.

I saw Kendall and Kylie walking towards us. Fuck. We had to hide the song. And they didn't have high heels on, so they crept up on us.

"Hide the song bro." I whispered to my producer.

He changed the song to another one I recorded the other day called 'Don't C Me Coming'.

"Yo! Kylie! What you doin' here girl?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing! I just wanted to set your producer straight." She said.

"What'd he do to you?" I asked. I looked at him with a questioned look.

"He was on the phone with me, he called me a bitch, and he told me to get lost. I don't like when people are rude to me." She said with a death stare. She was gonna beat this nigga.

"What are you talkin' about? He told me that he told you-" I got cut off.

"For your information, I didn't tell you to get lost. And I didn't call you a bitch. I told Chris to get lost, and I called him a bitch." He said.

"See. Kylie, you outta your mind." I said.

"No! I asked where you were, and he said recording, and then he told me to get lost. I'm pissed!" She yelled. Kendall was the only thing holding her back from attacking my producer.

"He just told yo! He didn't call you a bitch!" I yelled. She was unbelievable!

"Kylie. He might be telling the truth." Kendall told her. For a moment she stopped fighting. Then she continued.

I walked towards her, and hugged her.

"Girl," I whispered in her ear. "I was there. I heard what he had to say. He didn't say anything rude to you. Okay?" I think the hug calmed her down a bit.

She pushed me away, and stomped out of the room.

I put my hands on my head.

Kylie POV.

I heard Kendall calling my name, but I kept going. I can't believe Tyga , out of all people called me crazy. He told me to get lost, and called me a bitch. This was incredible.

We both got in the car, and headed for mom's house.

"I can't believe he didn't believe me. Like, why would I make it up? He told me. He wasn't talking to Chris. He was talkng to me the whole time." I told Kendall.

"Well, I guess he lied, so that he could keep working with Tyga. But why would he be rude in the first place?" Kendall asked.

Chris POV

I can't believe Tyga fell for it. Obviously he told her to get lost, and he called her a bitch to piss her off, and so that she would leave Tyga.

I loved Kylie before Tyga ever did. I've watched some episodes of that show, 'keeping up with the Kardashians'. Kylie was always my favorite.

I have waited for Kylie to turn 18 so I could date her, but Tyga did that when she was 17! I was so fucking pissed! But now, she'll be mine, I knew her like the back of my hand. He never watched keeping up with the Kardashians. I've watched her grow up. I know her moves and her actions. I knew she would fall for this, so my plan worked. Chyna was gonna be so happy to have Tyga back!

I had a new plan now though. And Kylie would be mine. Forever!

Don't be a ghost reader. Comment and vote!

Should I make a new story about Kylie's friend Pia Mia?

Should I continue writing this?

Comment below. Thanks for reading!

-lexi Willi