Chapter 4

I was so confused.

"What?" I asked.

"You're getting serious with Tyga, now that you're 18. Right?" Kim asked.

"Um." I looked at mom.

"Well you should. He looks like he wants to. But since you're too young, he can't." Kim said.

"Yeah, whatever." I said.

"I'm serious Kylie. He wants to." Kim said.

Mom was smiling, and couldn't seem to stop.

"Why are you so happy mom?" I asked.

"What? I'm not happy. I'm just...thinking about the future to come!" She made up.

"Mom. Tell me. Bible it, mom. Tell me, and Bible whatever your gonna say." Kim said slowly so mom could get the words into her head.

"Uh, well. I wanted to tell you this a while back, but I'm sorry, but I borrowed your Givenchy bag. Bible." Mom finished.

I quietly let out a sign of relief.

"What!? And you're smiling about it!? That's my bag, and you should've asked me, before taking it to one of your appearances." Kim said rudely.

"She took my Hermes bag, too. The black one. She didn't ask either." I said.

"Wow mom. That real smooth." Kim finished.

Our food came like 2 minutes later. The sushi was so good.

"This is why I love Nobu. They have the best sushi.

*AFTER WE LEAVE*

We were back at mom's house. I thanked mom for not telling.

"Kylie. You know we can tell. Just not to those people who tell everyone. Like Kim. She tells everyone as soon as its out. We can tell khloe and Kourtney. Okay, and maybe Scott and Kendall." Mom finished.

"Okay. But only them. You have too tell them not to tell anyone else. Okay? Yoiu could call a meeting while Kim's at a photoshoot?" I suggested.

"Good idea kyles. Let's so it. I'll book her a photoshoot for some place. But is everyone else fee ky?"

"I know everyone's free from 12-3. That I know." I stated.

"Okay. Thanks kyles." Mom said.

"Let's just not tell anyone. Its not a big deal." I said.

"Not a big deal? My 18 year old baby is having sex with a 25 year old, and that's no big deal!? I might as well tell the whole world!" Mom yelled.

"I just don't want them to know. Okay?" I asked.

She sighed. "Alright. Bible." Mom said.

"Thanks." I said.

Kim POV

I could tell something fishy was going on between mom and Kylie. I needed to figure it out.

Where was Kylie most worried, with mom. But mom won't get anything out. I remember looking at Kylie while she was daydreaming. She had a look of love. And who does she love? Well. That's obvious.

I texted khloe. "Do you think there's something going on with Kylie? They acted suspicious at lunch the other day."

"I haven't seen her." She answered.

"Well, what happened when she goes to see you?"

"She goes to...oh. So you're detective Kim. Can I join in on the action? I live right next to Tyga."

"Yeah. Two's enough. Don't get Kourt involved. Shell probably bring Reign or P, and blow her cover trying to feed them." I texted.

"Alright. I'm at my house. I'll call Kylie over to talk." Khloe said.

"Okay. Remember. Don't tell anyone. Okay? Bible it khloe."

"Bible. I won't tell anyone." Khloe promised.

"Alright. See you later Alligator." And I turned my phone off. This was going to be good.