Chapter 11

Kylie POV

We were at Tyga's house.

"So, Kylie. I need your approval. Um. I made a song about you. It comes out tomorrow, and I was wondering if you would be in the music video now that you're 18?" He asked.

"Aww! You should do it ky!" Kendall said in that puppy voice.

"I know Ken! I am!" I replied with the same puppy voice.

Alright! Now we're gettin somewhere." Tyga said excitedly.

"Okay. When do we get started?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." He said. "Also, since I'm going out of town on the weeked, I was wondering if you would like to watch King. You know? I can't trust Heather. She doesn't even know how to take care of a dog." He said.

"Okay. I will. I love King. He's the cutest kid I've ever met!" I said.

"Naw! King?" Tyga said with disbelief. "Well, yeah. But he's a king! He shouldn't be cute. He should be powerful." Tyga said with power in his voice.

I laughed at that. Then he hugged me and pecked my cheek.

"Aww! That's so cute!" Kendall said. I totally forgot she was there.

"Ken. Can you just leave? You're ruining everything." I said.

"C'mon Kylie. She can stay." Tyga said.

"No. I'll go. I'm sorry." She said while laughing.

"Okay. The door's that way!" I pointed.

"Thanks." And with that she was gone.

"I called you here, for one more thing." He looked very serious about this.

"What?" I asked with a worried look.

"Let's have some fun!" He said while cracking a smile.

He led me to the guest bed room. I knew what was coming.

We both got in the bed, and he started to take off my pants and shirt. Then he took off his clothes.

At first, it was a make out session.

His tongue was fighting to get in my mouth, and I accepted the request, and our tongues were in perfect sync with each other.

While we were doing that, he started to pull my panties down. Then he unhooked my bra, and I took it off.

As we made out, I moaned a little. I think that turned him on, because he took his boxers off.

He was putting a condom on.

He pulled me closer to him. I could feel his dick coming into me. He was kissing me harder than before, which caused me to moan even harder, and that turned him on even more. He kept pumping into me.

I was really enjoying this. I haven't had sex in a while. I was starting to miss it. And this was a surprise.

He stopped for a moment. Then he stood up and pulled me up with him, and he pushed me against the wall.

We made out again, and he put his hands on the sides of my face. My arms were around his neck.

He put his dick up me again, and we did everything all over again.

He stopped pumping, and then I surprised him. But I didn't know if it would. I put my arms around his neck, and jumped up. He looked surprised, but he caught me before I fell.

I started making out with him...again. I really enjoyed it.

After a while, I felt sweat dripping down my forehead, so I decided to stop.