Chapter 12

I was at Tyga's house again.

"Baby girl. I wanna get to know your family better. I feel like I need them to trust me more. You know?" Tyga asked me.

"Yeah. What's your plan?" I asked.

"Well, maybe we could have a dinner. I have a pretty big dining room. It could fit your whole family." He said.

"But remember what happened last time?" I reminded him.

"I know, but I need to make a better impression." He said.

"Really? That doesn't sound like you babe. Did your mom tell you to say that?" I asked.

"Yeah. But its a good idea. And, they haven't met my family. So..." He trailed off.

"Okay. Fine. When is this dinner party gonna take place?" I asked.

"I was thinking tomorrow." He told me.

"Okay. Who's cooking?" I wondered.

"My mom, my grandma, and Tina my maid. Trust me. Unless you wanna join in too." He suggested.

"Okay. I'll try to cook." I said.

*THE NEXT DAY*

This was the first time I've met Tyga's mom and grandma. They were cute.

"Alright. I don't have much experience with cooking. Its kind of hard for me."

"That's alright baby. You don't have to cook." His mom, mama P, said. She told me to call her mama P. His grandma can't speak English that well. I just call her grandma because Tyga told me to.

There was a lot of food.

"Tyga. My family doesn't eat that much. Except for Kim. You know. She's pregnant." I reminded.

"I know. But my grandma likes to feed people. So they'll have to eat. Or she'll get disappointed." He said. I looked back at his grandma. I don't ever want to see her sad. She looks so cute when she's happy.

I group texted all of them, saying they'll have to eat everything tonight, or it'll disappoint Tyga's grandma and mom.

They agreed to try everything they put on the table. I thanked them, and put my phone in my back pocket. I went to the living room, and saw Tyga layed out on the couch.

"Tyga. Can you get off the couch? I have to fix it." I said.

"Okay baby girl." He said as he got up.

"Thanks." I said. Then I fixed the pillows and the cushions.

"I'll go to my room." He said.

"Okay." I responded.

"Come with me." He suggested. So I followed him.

He got on his bed, and I sat on the edge. He pulled me in closer to him.

I eventually climbed up onto him, and we started dry humping. After a minute or so, there was a liquid on my jeans. I was starting to pull away, but he pulled me closer. I gave up struggling, and stayed there. Finally he stopped.

"How was that baby girl?" He asked.

"It was good baby." I responded.

I looked down at his shorts, and it was also wet.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Coming?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

We got into the bathroom, and started stripping our clothes off. I took my clothes off slowly, looking at him for his reaction. I could tell he was trying to ignore me.