Chapter 30

Chapter 30

“I have to 67th and 68th floor to do today.” I said to Marissa as I stepped in the employee elevator.

“I have to do the 35th and 36th” she smiled sweetly. I pulled out my head phone and played some music. I set my phone in the pocket on my hip and watched Marissa leave. “Be good.” She said as the doors closed in her face. I stepped out of the elevator when it got to my first cleaning floor. I walked down the hall and another cleaning lady walked away when she saw me, leaving me her cart. I pushed it down to rooms I was just gonna clean. I knocked on a door.

“Room service!” I said to whoever was in it. The door opened quickly and smiled at the young guy who was walking out.

“Thanks.” He said, going towards the elevator. I left the cart and walked into the room. I was going to start by making up the bed.

“How was it?” I asked as Marissa showed up.

“There were kids running around everywhere.” She plopped down in the seat next to me. We were eating lunch at the restaurant in the hotel.

“Really? My floors were pretty quiet and nice. I hardly had to clean anything.” I said.

“I had to clean up throw up, party rooms, and baby room with a bunch of diapers.” She said sadly.

“Oh I’m sorry.” She rested her head on my shoulder and sighed. “But I don’t think every day will be like that babe, I mean we get different floors every night.” I said, stroking her hair.

“I’m just thankful we’re done for the day.” She sighed, wiping the sweat off her head.

“Reagan!?” I turned around and Jenny was strutting over to me.

“Jenny!? Hey how are you? Still getting over the hang over?” I asked. Marissa sat up and started eating her burger. Jenny sat across from me. “Or was it a one night stand with Harry, oh wait, it can’t be a one night stand if you’ve been dating can it? Do you guys get drunk and have sex often?” I asked.

“Oh shut up, it’s your fault that we’re together.” She said.

“It’s kind of my fault that Marissa and Niall are together. I guess I’m the relationship angle.” I said, sarcastically waving a wand around. “Wait where’s everyone else?” I asked.

“Oh they’re on their way…wait…do you work here?” she asked.

“Yeah, I do now. But I don’t think I want to stay.” I said, standing up.

“That’s too bad, Little Mix went home so it’s only me and the guys here left.” She winked. Of course she knew what was going on between Zayn and I.

“He’s a married man.” I glared at her.

“Well he was dating Perrie before that and did it stop you? Nope.” She winked again.

“What’re you guys talking about?” Marissa asked, wiping her mouth.

“Nothing.” I said quickly. I saw Jenny’s mouth open, but I was gonna tell her tonight. When we’re alone because Zach and Xavier are going to their new job at Game Stop in the mall. Of course they’d get a job there. “Come on Marissa we need to wash our clothes before the guys get home or they’ll ask us to wash their’s too.” She stood up and I grabbed my burger.

“Bye Jenny!” we both waved.

“Why rush? They don’t get off until 11 at night, remember they’re working later so they can put up games.” She said as I pulled her out.

“Yes, yes but I have a lot of loads to do and so do you so come on!” I tugged on her harder. People watched as I struggled. Why does she want to stay!? I stopped and she sighed. “You want to see Niall don’t you?” I asked.