Chapter 49

Chapter 49   —9 MONTHS LATER—

“Hey I’m just glad you’re ok mom.” I said.

“Me too.” She said. “Me too.” I couldn’t take it. I wrapped her up in my arms and hugged her. She got rid of her cancer, and I couldn’t be any happier than this moment. Knowing your mom will live on. She hugged me back tightly. “I can’t wait to get out of here.” She said. “And my hair grows back…and I get healthy again and get to eat nice food.” She said, sighing. I giggled and looked at the time on my phone.

“I have to go, my plane’s about to leave. But I’ll visit you again soon mom.”  Said, kissing her cheek. I’ve been in Las Vegas with my brother and sister for about 2 weeks. I went to California and I’m still crying about what happened between Zayn and I. We haven’t talked and I’ve been crazy. I started drinking again, but Marissa, Zach, and Xavier stopped me. I even tried cutting myself but they took all the sharps things they could find out of the house for a whole month. We just live on roman noodles, well they did because I stopped eating. But then reality told me that I’d be seeing Zayn again and I started eating, I stopped harming myself…but continued to cry, sadly.

I walked to luggage claim to collect my bags and get out of here. I pushed my hair behind my ear again. I’ve been doing that more and more…every 5 minutes actually. I scratched my scalp tiredly as I pulled my stuff through the pretty much empty airport. It wasn’t different when I got outside. A cab arrived jut as I stepped on the curb.  A guy stepped out and bumped right into me. “Hey, watch where you’re going asswipe!” I exclaimed angrily. Yes, I’ve been angry at everyone and everything lately but can you blame me? The guy looked up but I could hardly see anything in the dark.

“Reagan?” he pulled off his hood and I stood there looking into the eyes of Zayn with my mouth open. Is it just me, or is fate just really kind to me and Zayn? We stared at each other for a few seconds before we both smashed our lips together hungrily. We both fell back into the cab just as the driver closed the trunk Zayn’s hand roamed my body and I was about to pull his jacket of when I remember we were only in a cab. “Back to my hotel!” Zayn breathed.

“Ok…” the cab driver said awkwardly.

“Oh my fucking gosh I’ve missed you.” I groaned. Zayn buried his face between my boobs and a moan escaped my lips from just feeling his lips against my skin. He’s gotten cuter…I could tell he was gonna be the one to get hotter as he gets older…along with all the One Direction lads. He kept his hair grown on the sides, just how I liked.

“I never stopped thinking about you.” He whispered. “Even though everyone was mad at me, I didn’t care.” He said. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said, pulling his lips back to mines. After a 30 minute drive the driver stopped. Zayn slapped a 50 dollar bill in his hand and slid out. He pulled me out and we continued kissing. Why was paparazzi always everywhere? The cab driver gave us our luggage and a bell hoper came to take them inside for us, maybe because of Zayn. Zayn back us through the doors and to the receptionist desk.

“Can I have that room again?” he asked the receptionist lady. She looked taken back and stared at Zayn for only 3 seconds before. “HURRY!” he screamed. She jumped out of her seat and bent down under the desk. When she came back up she handed him a car key, her hands shaking. “Thank you, I’ll pay for this…afterwards.” He turned around and kissed me again and I could feel eyes burning through my back. Zayn pulled my legs around his waist and carried me into the elevator. He pushed me against the wall and pressed his floor’s button. He pulled away and buried his face into the crook of my neck. He kissed me nonstop and pulled me out when the doors opened again. He pushed me out and against the opposite wall.

“ZAYN!” I heard girls scream. “Oh my god it’s him!” Zayn ignored his fans and continued to kiss every part of my body.

“THAT’S THAT GIRL! U-UH REAGAN!” I heard another voice. I dug my finger nails into his skin, trying to hold in a moan of pleasure but failed badly. He turned us around and pushed my back down the hall. He stopped kissing me and looked at the doors.

“Here.” He said, pulling me to one and pushing my back against it. He put the card in the lock quickly but the light didn’t turn green. He groaned loudly and tried again.

“Let me see.” I snatched the card from him and turned around. I put the card in slowly and the door unlocked. Zayn pushed me through the door and turned me to a wall. He kicked the door closed and it locked instantly. I remember this hotel…because I used to work here. “Oh my god.” I breathed, my stomach turning and doing back flips like a gymnast in the Olympics. I turned around and unbuckled Zayn’s belt quickly while he kissed the skin of my neck. “Make love to me.” I said.

“I won’t stop.” Zayn whispered in my ear.  I pulled the belt from around his waist and turned in around. I led him towards the bed and pushed him down. I pulled my shirt off and threw it somewhere behind me, who cares? I undid Zayn’s jeans and pulled them down his legs quickly. He turned us around and pushed me down on the bed. He pulled off my jeans and I lifted my legs so he could get them off my feet. “Take that bra off would you?” he asked. He stepped out of his jeans as I unclipped my bra and took it off. I threw it across the room urgently as Zayn stepped out of his socks and boxers. Oh god that big…I scooted up the bed and Zayn crawled between my legs. He pulled off my underwear quickly. I could tell we both could not wait to just be together again and we were now we’re doing what we’ve been dying to do. Zayn kissed me again, sliding between my legs. We made out passionately like there was no tomorrow as Zayn pushed himself into me all the way, until his hips hit mines. My mouth was hanging open and tears were slipping down my cheeks from the raging pain in my lower regions. My back arched and I clutched the sheets tightly, making my toes curl. Zayn was panting loudly along with me. This was the most amazing feeling in the world, being in this position with Zayn again after all that time.

“I love you.” We both said at the same time as Zayn started making love to me.