Chapter 42

Chapter 41

“So how was everybody’s day?” I asked everyone at the dinner table as everyone dug into the food, except me. I wasn’t really hungry.

“Fine.” Everyone said.

“Well then…looks like you all are pretty hungry.” I said, glancing around awkwardly. Zayn’s hand fell on my thigh and I jumped slightly. He trailed his hand up my leg under the table until he was at the hem of my shorts. He moved under them, along with my underwear. I pinched his arm and he pulled it out. He grunted, rolling his eyes…everyone was around the table. “Wanna go to the beach?” I asked.

“We just went yesterday…oh yeah…you didn’t go.” Harry said guiltily.

“Oh yeah you guys did go to the beach didn’t you…what about to the mall or something?” I asked.

“Sounds fun.” Louis said.

“Yeah get it if you want it.” I said to Bella. She sighed and looked at me sadly before running to buy her new bathing suit. I told everyone I didn’t want to shop, and they all gave me a sad look. I know I did suggest going to the mall but I don’t have enough money to be spending. Perrie sat next to me, licking her ice cream.

“You should really get something Reagan.” She said.

“No, I don’t really want to.” I said.

“Why not?” she asked sadly.

“I just…don’t really feel up to it.” I said. “But go ahead…I saw Zayn holding a blouse…I think you’d like it…”

“Zayn was holding a blouse?” she asked, her face twisting into confusion.

“I’m sure it was for you.” I laughed. She nodded, and ran away to find Zayn. I got up and snuck out of the store. I walked through the mall, window shopping in my head. I stopped at a Phone Case booth and looked at their phone cases for a few minutes. I took out my phone and turned it off, I didn’t want anyone calling me. We just got here, I think I have enough to watch a movie…I’m sure were going to be here for long anyways. I got into line to watch The Avengers 2. I didn’t have enough to buy their overpriced candy so I made my way to the theater although only the commercials were playing.

Bella’s POV

“Has anyone noticed that Reagan’s missing?” I asked, going through clothes on the racks.

“What?” I heard Zayn’s voice.

“Yeah, she’s been gone for a while she’s not over there sitting down and she’s not answering her phone.” I said, looking at the price tags of a shirt I liked.

“And you’re just now telling us that?!” Harry asked.

“Uhm…I thought someone knew where she was…” I said. “What do you think happened?” I asked.

“She could’ve been kidnapped!” Zayn exclaimed. He pulled out his phone.

“I said she’s not answering her phone, it’s off.” I said rolling my eyes. This boy does not listen when it comes to the safety of Reagan.

“Well come on then we have to go find her.” He said, pulling Perrie out of the store. Everyone followed after him, looking everywhere for her. Even the guards were trying to find her. I stopped, and everyone continued walking past the movies.

“Did a girl just go into the movies?” I asked.

“Yeah…”

“I’m sorry brown hair…skinny, natural pink lips, blonde ends…” I said describing Reagan.