Chapter 12

Chapter 12

“Cuddly Fu Fu!” I yelled, running up and threw myself on him with a hug that could knock the life out of him. “I’ve missed you Cuddly, omg.” He hugged me back and I could hear his laughing in my ear. I could feel a great deal of eyes on my back; they probably think I’m mad crazy. I let him go and hit the ground with my feet. I grabbed my bags and Zayn took them from me before I could start dragging the big suit case. The warm glow that flared inside of me was going crazy from seeing Zayn, it’s like I’ve been reunited…after only 4 days of course.

“You’re crazy, you know that?” he said rather breathlessly.  I smiled up at his hooded figure. “Come on.” He laced out fingers together and started pulling me out of the airport. It was a great deal of walking through the parking lot before we reached his black car. I’m not really into cars, so I wouldn’t know what car he has. Zayn opened the door for me like a gentlemen and I stepped in. After he’d put my bags in his trunk he walked around to the driver’s side and got in.

“It’s cold here, why is it so cold here?” I asked him.

“Why are you so hyper?” he asked. “I would think you’d fall asleep while we were hugging.” He laughed as he swerved off smoothly, on the complete wrong side of the road. Why was everyone here driving on the wrong side of the road?

“I slept the whole plane ride, thanks for first class.” I jumped around in my seat non-stop. “I’m not used to being on this side, this is weird…really weird.” I couldn’t hold in my giggles.

“Are you always like this after waking up?” he uttered.

“Yep, hyper me!” I shouted and poked his cheek, and turned it back to the rode. “Let’s not get us killed Zayn, eyes on the road!” a smile slowly formed on his lips, those lips. I desperately want to kiss those li-Wait what am I saying, I do not want to kiss him. He is in a happy relationship with one of my friends, kind of. I shouldn’t be thinking of tearing his clothes off and running my tongue up his naked bod-ok I’m just need to clear my head. Just clear it and calm down for a couple of seconds.

“When you said you live in a 3.4 million dollar house in London, you really do live in a beautiful 3.4 million dollar house!” I walked around the neatly put place. I seemed homely and also retro, everything was mostly white and the ceilings were high. The rugs were black and it looked like there was a lot of planning to get it to look like this.

“You thought I was lying?” I shrugged my shoulders and started up the stairs slowly. I walked down the hall slowly, feeling Zayn on my heels.

“Not lying, I just really needed to see.” I turned around slowly, looking around. Zayn turned into a room and I followed. I heard barking and I looked down to see a small dog. “Aw, you have a dog!?” I picked the dog up.

“Hey Hatchi!” Zayn ran his fingers thru the fluffy puppy’s fur. This dog was the cutest dog alive, I just want to cuddle it up in my arms and never let it go. Although I was more of a cat person. I remember we had to cats, Milo and Simia. I love Mila, and like Simia. She always ran away from me. But he, Milo, would always climb on my chest and just plant himself in my face, or climb on top of my key board and sit. I remember he used to sit on the end of my mom’s bed; I used to run in, snatch him up in my arms, and make a b-line for it. They always said Milo was my baby. He used to come in my room lay on his back and sleep, then I’d end up falling asleep next to him.

“Is it a girl or bo-“

“Boy.” Zayn cut me off. I set him down and he ran around my feet. “Are you hungry?” he asked, me as he walked deeper into the room. There was a black bed in the middle and a dresser by it.