Telling The Boys

Louis:

You were watching the game with the boys at Liam's house, currently sitting on the couch, Louis has his arm wrapped around your shoulder.

"Half time?" You look up at him.

"Yeah." He smiles giving you another kiss on the head as Liam came in with a round of beers and a soda for you, they didn't suspect anything remembering you never were a heavy drinker. You took your drink nervously taking sips and running your finger around the ring of the can. You watched the clock.
"And we will be back after half time." The announcer said as the game turned to commercials. Louis looks down at you one more time before giving you another kiss. He puts it on mute and stands holding your hand.

"Okay so we have some news. Uh." Louis starts. The boys start to look worried.

"Are you guys okay?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, um, we're pregnant." Louis stutters out bluntly waiting for a reaction.

"Oh my god really?" Niall shoots up giving you a hug as Liam does the same to Louis you pass around hugs as you feel a weight lifted off your shoulders.

"We were scared to tell you because you know we've been trying for months now." Louis adds.

"That's great news Lou!" Liam smiles.

"Congratulations!" Zayn adds ruffling Louis's hair.

Harry:

You were out to dinner with Harry, the boys and with their wives. It was to a nice sorta fancy dinner to celebrate the new album. Harry squeezed your hand from under the table feeling you were scared about telling them that you were pregnant. You put a hand on your stomach almost as safety.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Liam asks noticing you were day dreaming.

"What? Oh yeah i'm fine." You quickly reply.

"Actually we have some news." Hary says rubbing your hand with his thumb.

"What is it?" Louis asks.

"Well, uh." Harry starts searching for the right words. "Um the album won't be the only new thing to world." He starts hoping they get it.
All of them look confused besides Liam.
"Wait, are you pregnant?" Liam asks. You nod tears gathering in your eyes.

"Yay!" Eleanor screams standing up to give you guys hugs.

"Congratulations Harry!" Sophia smiles.

"We found out a month ago."

"You didn't tell us mate?" Louis chuckles.

Liam:

Today you had the boys over for your annual picnic at your house. Liam was barbecuing come burgers and hot dogs as the boys were playing bean bag toss and the girls were helping set things out. You were helping Liam. You start getting out more hotdogs and set them on the grill

 You start getting out more hotdogs and set them on the grill

"You look beatuiful today love." Liam smiles giving you a kiss admiring your peach sundress.

"You look handsome Li." You smile putting your hands on his half buttoned up shirt. You reach up taking his brown hat

 You reach up taking his brown hat

"Looks better on you."
Liam laughs taking the lunch off and setting them on a plate. You walk over to the cooler grabbing beers for everyone besides you. You give them to the boys who are now making their way to a picnic table.

"You're not drinking Y/N?" Harry asks.

"No, I can't." You say not thinking.

"Why?" Niall asks popping his open.

"Crap." You mumble. "Well now that that's said, we might as well tell you." You continue as Liam comes over behind you a confused look on his face. "I'm pregnant."

"Thats fantastic news!" Zayn says giving you a giant hug.

"Wait. When were you gonna tell us?" Harry asks.
"I don't know." Liam chuckles.
"I'm so happy for you mate!" Louis says giving Liam a huge hug.

Niall: (His POV)

"Are we finished?" I ask our producer. He nods at me. I get out of the booth and start gathering my things.

"Niall we are you going? Aren't you going to go to dinner with us?" Harry asks.

"I can't Y/N has an appointment, i'm almost late." I blurt checking the time.

"For what?"

"Doctor's." I say checking my phone again.

"Is she okay?" Liam asks noticing what you said.

"Yeah they're fine." I say grabbing my keys.

"They? Niall what the hell are you talking about?" Louis asks me.

"Her and the baby, so far they're fine that's why we're going." I reply forgetting we haven't told them yet.

"Y/N's pregnant?!" Harry asks surprised.

"I just said that didn't I?"

"Holy shit mate!" Louis says giving me a hug. As do the rest of the boys. I chuckle at myself as i head out the door

"Bye gotta go!" I yell as I drive over to the hospital Laughing at myself the whole way