He catches you talking to your bump (his pov)

Louis:
"Babe!" I called through the house as I sat down my jacket. I moved myself up the stairs and into the bedroom. I stop when I hear talking.
"Daddy and I wanted you for a long time and we're so excited to finally meet you." I smile waiting. "Do you like talking to me? Or is kicking telling me you're hungry cause I am." She giggles. I chuckle coming into the bathroom and wrapping my arms around her.
Harry:
I awaken when I hear talking. I just roll over and check the clock. 4:35 am.
"Please go to sleep baby girl. We love you but try not to kick in the night and only in day. I'm starting to get restless Ellie." I hear Y/N talking to her bump. My smile widens and I just keep my eyes closed and I continue to hear her talking to our baby.
Liam:
I awake from my accidental nap and sit up in bed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I look over for my wife but she wasn't there. I stand up looking for her in the bathroom. She wasn't there I stop in the doorway when I hear talking I follow the voice and stop when I get close enough to make it out.
"This is your nursery baby girl. Daddy did a really good I can't wait until you can see it. Daddy and I are very excited to see you for the first time in person." I smile and get a little closer. "I hope you turn out like your daddy sweet and kind." She continued. My smile widens as I follow the voice and wrap my arms around the source giving her a kiss on her temple.
Niall:
I hum as I walk through the hall drying my hair with a towel as I do. I stop half way down the stairs when I hear talking. Is someone here?
"What do you want to eat?" I hear my wife say. "Umm how about some crackers? Work with me sweetie. I hope you are easier to understand when we see you. Daddy and I are so excited. We finished your nursery and got a crib and a stroller and we are so excited. Grandma is excited too." She adds. I chuckle and continue to listen I sit on the stairs and listen to her talk to our baby in secret.
Im sorry this is so short but I hope you enjoyed it!! Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you in the next part!!! Tell me what you think and leave a comment and vote if you want more!!!!