Photoshoot

Louis:
"Okay so let's see. Louis stand next to Y/N. And put your hands over her belly. Y/N your hands on top of his." You giggle as Louis whispers in your ear. The photographer smiles and snaps a picture of you and Louis.
Harry:
You haven't been sleeping well at all and last night was the worst but you wanted to get pictures done so you just had to suck it up for a few hours. You laid down on the grass and Harry laid behind you a hand on your belly giving you a kiss on your ear whispering "almost done baby girl." The photographer loved the picture and snapped it of you two.
Liam:
"Just look natural and pretend I'm not here." The photographer smiled camera in hand. Liam takes your hand to walk across the beach.
"Liam she kicked." You smile. He turns towards you to see you bump. He puts a hand on your belly as you lead him to the kicks. He smiles placing a kiss on your forehead. The photographer loves  the picture and snaps her camera.
Niall:
The photographer gives you two instructions for how she wants you placed. You both follow instructions. Niall kneels in front of you. You put your hands on the side of your belly. "I love you guys." He smiles placing a kiss right above your belly button two hands over your smaller ones. "We love you too Ni." You see a flash from the side and smile even wider.